how do i farm essence

i need to know as i never have enough money and am told its a good way to make money

my money keeps dissapearing

one time i saw that my copper coins went from about 70 to 25, and I didn't even go shopping and spend it all so i don't know if it is just me or this is supposed to happen, but I want to fix it and I don't know how

HTML5

Any chance of the game running on HTML5 also? Can't play the game in an iOS device which is really sad..

Heroism rep.

From doing sea battles you get heroism rep. After this you can purchase items in the shop, the first ones are "horms" when you reach the first title of Vandal. Upon inspection, it would appear that the items are class specific... meaning as a witcher...

problem with dragon air bite mask

i have zerk dragon with lvl 32 air bite equipped,
seem's the mask not working anymore,
did 2x solo cave with dragon,dragon recrieve no more air buff or healing himself in fight

Need help in a fight

Hey i need help destorying Skrag Chieftain Zultargh and his men...Please help i am sick of keep fighting them alone and dying over and over..

Congrats to players with max valor

Thanks to the introduction of mounts, arena, 7B and tourney are drying up. Those that can't afford all this stuff have been chased away and now the rest of us can barely get valor because pvp has been abandoned. The amount of items requiring real w...

toh this morning

the game went into a maintenance mode and logged me out in middle of toh. what happenned with that???

Profession Collections

Hi there....I really am having a great time now...we have a new collection....profession! LoL! I am wondering how the drops work. Maybe after harvesting wheat and strawberries! LoL! Well, looking forward to everything, ty!

when will game restart

i am looking for the info about the maintenance of this game. does anyone know when it will be on again

Trade Rules!!!

There is no way in anyway shape or form is it fair that the person that buys something for Auction price that maybe below a the 30% tile should be shackled for buying it. Or punished. There is no correct list to items and there 30% + or - the origina...

Duel of truth time

Cmon Admins whats with the ridiculous time for duel of truth? can this be changed because i cant do the dot as it is at 1 in the morning

speech

why is there no freedom of speech in this game. not cursing or that sort of rot. but why can opinions not be voiced without fear of repercussion ??
i have a problem with this. thought there was a thing called freedom of speech.
is there a censor bo...

aint getting the dragon quests yet

i havent got the dragon quest at all and im lvl 11 what should i do just wait ive been waiting for them since lvl 10 and the gaurdians told me i will start gettting dragon quests at lvl 10 i dont know if that true or not can someone help me on this

Beginning Guide Vol. II

Hello players of DE. I am assuming that if you are seeing this you are a little bit confused after reading the first guide or are thinking that you are doing something wrong or just want info. These are a few little pieces of wisdom that will help y...
Please log in or register to create a topic.