Beginning Guide Vol. II

Hello players of DE. "> I am assuming that if you are seeing this you are a little bit confused after reading the first guide or are thinking that you are doing something wrong or just want info. These are a few little pieces of wisdom that will help you early in the game and give you a head start, or at least save you from a high level's Bonecrushing curse.
1. ELITES
a. Elites are monsters with really high health compared with their normal counterparts. DO NOT try to do these on your own until you are at LEAST 10 levels above the critter. Form a Group with people about your level and take him down. ">
b. When there is an Elite Fight (crossed swords and little monster face on him), do NOT join unless you ask or at least check who is in it. (There is a little crossed swords icon right to the left of place name on top of screen, if you click it it has fights in the area.) Definitely do not join a high level's fight. We do not want or need help. And do not care if your reason was only to watch the cool dragon. This can result in Bonecrushing and than ">">">. I cannot stress this enough.
2. Work on valor and reputation early on.
3. When in a fight, move as quickly as possible. Stalling does not help you in any way. (exception being waiting for help)
4. Do not troll chat or insult Guardians. I would think this to be obvious but some people just don't get it. ">
5. Do not randomly ask people to be your friend or join group or raid. If denied do not ask again.
6. Guardians are here to help. If you ask them a question they will be glad to answer.
7. CAVES
a. Skrag Caves are "instances", another word for really hard. You can go in at level 10 I think if you finish the quest for the map. But as almost every Guardian will tell you, Wait till level 16 with a dragon. If you think you can go in before... there are 5 groups of 6 guard Skrags with 2500 health each that may summon a bunch of little ones with 300 health. Than 4 straight waves of 4 assorted Skrags with their overpowered Chieftain Zultargh at the end when you run out of potions.
b. LOOT. About the only reason one goes in the caves. Do NOT set on random (you might get item you can't sell to others and do not need). I prefer Master loot with somebody you can trust. Only ask for armor if you need it and be aware that maximum durability is a little less than lucky drop green armor and non-transferable (cannot sell to other players). If you are Group Leader try to sort out loot right before boss. And give extra relics according to damage and if said person got armor. Relic Values. Rabbit- 1 gold Fox- 2 gold Heron- 3 or 4 gold.

* High levels can put little tips on the comments. Check out the forums and you might find out something you never knew! ">
This guide is not quite finished yet. It will get more info and stuff later.">
Comments
right=)
Stalling has its purpose so it is not true that stall does not help in anyway.
@Shugendosai Just remembered the purpose. Fixed it.
I know I'm not technically a 'high'' level, but tip: If you see 2 people above lvl 10 attacking a plague grohl, don't attack, we can handle it
*unless they ask for help in main*
Bane of GalbatorixI know I'm not technically a 'high'' level, but tip: If you see 2 people above lvl 10 attacking a plague grohl, don't attack, we can handle it

Bane of Galbatorix*unless they ask for help in main*
I know. Thanks for putting that. ALSO, if there is one person at or above level 15 do not join.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.