Does fighting higher lv creatures

I've heard different things from lots of people and I am just wondering, does fighting creatures higher lv than yourself actually increase your chances of getting a good drop. Most think so but in that case when I got off and fight a couple lv 52s (Im 29) shouldnt I get a drop after every fight? And the weird thing is most of the good drops Ive ever gotten have been from creatures below my lv. If someone could please clear this up for me I would be greatful.">
Comments
Random is random, fighting higher level monsters gives you chance for better drop , but it doesn't change the chance %. So basically chance is the same but higher monsters will usually yield better drops than lower level monsters.
Cool
Ihit,

i have gotten 2 times now 50 sparks of inception from lvl 6 sinra's so i think you can get good or better drops from anything. i might be wrong on that point i have no clue to that lol
WyrdaIhit,

i have gotten 2 times now 50 sparks of inception from lvl 6 sinra's so i think you can get good or better drops from anything. i might be wrong on that point i have no clue to that lol

Sparks drop from monsters up to ~18-21 so that kind of wise it doesn't matter. You wont ever see a level 40 item dropping from level 10 monster however.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.