Trade Rules!!!

There is no way in anyway shape or form is it fair that the person that buys something for Auction price that maybe below a the 30% tile should be shackled for buying it. Or punished. There is no correct list to items and there 30% + or - the original price. The price that shows on each item is far from what it actually sells for. Example: I just seen a mark in Auction Going for 10+g and the price on the marks says 90 silver. So the price that that character is selling to for is over ten times the price. Why isn't he shackled! It take 2 to tango. Players can easily set another player to be shackled and get out scotch free. How is that fair? I feel the admins are miss using there power here! I am sure many more will agree.
Comments
WHEW! Thanks!
To Ihit there is an active suggestion regarding the market value spread sheet. It has even been bumped recently. The only admin response so far has been from Irish. Would love to see more from admin regarding this idea.
Sir TruckulaTo Ihit there is an active suggestion regarding the market value spread sheet. It has even been bumped recently. The only admin response so far has been from Irish. Would love to see more from admin regarding this idea.

To me, the total lack of response from them on that thread is what they think on the subject. Not much.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.