settings on chests

your wonderful update today has locked our clan chest, anyone who did have access to them no longer has it.. any chance you can sort it out and put it back to its previous settings!

Skaggs Cave

If I don't belong to a group, How do I assemble a group to enter the skaggs cave?

gladiator reputation points

ive been at 650 gladiator reputation points for 10 straight rounds why am i not getting any points and how do i get some

Loans

Hey guys, I have a few questions on loans, just 2 really, what is the interest rate and what happens if you don't pay them back? Thanks for any help given :)

Valorous Gladiator Set

How can I get the scheme?

Connectivity Issues

Your connectivity issues have cost me 2 battles and caused me to miss the Tournament of Honor twice as well. I am totally pissed off because the Tournament of Honor only happens twice per day and the morning one is the only one I can participate in. ...

Paladins

Im not sure if its just me or should paladins be toned down a little bit because im finding that that are becoming a very dominant class now and there unbalanced Does anyone else notice they are too Overpowered?

Curious

How can someone stack 5-6 DoT at once nonstop? just curious... cause in AoH i get about 5-6 landslide II nonstop frequently... if someone can do it let me do it too

How do I get the Trap Blueprint Lvl 7

I'm lvl 7 and my quest to slay the Bribed Marauders so I can obtain the trap blueprint. I've slayed about 8 of them and still nothing.....

Changing from Bezerker to Witcher

I have changed all of my items, weapons, amulet, etc to that of the witcher. Still, my spells are of the bezerker. Help.

quests

so I am level twelve, and I have finished all the quests that have been thrown at me, now I only have four that are in the Que,
1. power of native elements (collect 200 essence of air)
2. trial of gladiators (earn 250 gladiator rep)
3. conqueror...

Alien helmet quest

Can someone provide me the quest name which will let me get the alien helmet?

And any quest that also that need to be done to get it. please and thanks

Preferably, what quest that needed to be done before i can access this quest

Duel of Truth

Twice now i have participated in the preliminary fights and when it came time for the main duel it tells me "you can not take part in this battle". What is the problem? and no, i am not trying to jump in a second time, just being able to get in at ...

Finding a friend

Dear Dragon Eternity

I would really like to see whois and so on implemented as well as notifications and clan style your friend has acheived a Rep level information. Thank you

Awarding First Time Achievements

Matt Phoenix......clan leader for Phoenix Rising...has achieved the status of Knight of the First Blood, the first to accomplish this feat on this servor. Some of us feel that a task of this magnitude to be rewarded by the game ....a rare gift item ...
Please log in or register to create a topic.