Congrats to players with max valor

Thanks to the introduction of mounts, arena, 7B and tourney are drying up. Those that can't afford all this stuff have been chased away and now the rest of us can barely get valor because pvp has been abandoned. The amount of items requiring real world money has destroyed any semblance of a middle-class in this game. All there is are the "haves' and "have-nots".
Comments
guess u also same like me..hmm yeah this kinda normal for online gaming. mabe then we all just go hunting mob! lol

I am going to the (wood)
lol this is coming from a player with a donkey/ mule/mount.. however i agree with you, its time these things werent in arenas or TOH if we cant have skellies in TOH why should we be allowed mounts? just for once it would be nice if the developers actually LISTENED to what we want or they are going to find themselves in 6months with a dead game.
I laugh at you three, everyone of you are soldier of the first blood or higher. I am not, I struggle to get enough cash just to do pvp on occasion and come up against people like you. Die horribly, pay most of my money in repairs then start over again. When I do go to pvp I notice that the highest ranking people are on the other side, and then their is my team, no military belts, no Real Cash buffs OR Armor, we get slaughtered and yall complain because we do not want to go back in. Now a few of us have scrimped and saved gotten a mount and it counters some (not even all) of your cash items and your all upset. I guess it is just a matter of wanting fish in a barrel to shoot.
Sir Truckula,

I will laugh back at you. I never complaint when i lose, u can check my profile. I dont use reals, and i struggle. Win or lose doesnt matter to me.. i keep go into battlefield. And the point here what we are trying to tell admin.. is that.. battlefield get less player because of power difference become great. at lower level blue vs green or grey. at higher level mount vs non mount.. and maybe also with additional purple or even better armor. So u come to battlefield and lose everytime. Is that fun? YES to you? Not to me.. i prefer fun.. when there is uncertainty which team or person win then that is fun. sort of adrenaline rush.n So u have to re-read or uinderstand what we are trying to voice it. There that is why i laugh.

Will i not buy mounts? heheh i will buy.. that is for sure..I will make sure to adjust myself to the latest updates and keep playing as i can accordingly. The point is now.. to make updates that will make TOH aoh or bridge become merrier with more player.. how? That is what this topic is about.. k? read and write! add "think" before that
@Night-Mare, get a new translator would ya? You said check your page and it will show you dont use reals. Care to explain an axe with a mark on it that takes 14.5 Reals to make?

As for the "I think it is fun to die every time?" No it is not fun, this is why I posted, I just found it humorous that those with Soldier of first Blood rankings were the ones complaining.

As for trying to tell the admin about the power difference then you should find and post in the suggestion thread asking for "rankings" to be taken into account for the PVP aspects of the game.
maybe they should come up with 2 types of arenas
$ arenas and non-$ arenas :)
tat way we can use non-$ gear and maybe get lesser valor (who cares?)
Sir Truckula,

heheh that is why i keep laughing at you.. there are many ways to get that blue item. 1 of it.. buy a second hand.. or u dont know this? I said i dont use reals and u insist saying i use one? LOL.. u just need to find some secret or luck.

Now thread started here and we find it good to just add it here and also as part of discussion.. anything wrong with it? u might wanna be clever and go start new one in suggestion.. please do so..but all u do, i see is..troll this post? I must get a translator? new one? google translator doesnt work fine, care to suggest one? And trying to make fun of people who have typo or dont really know how to read/write proper english instead of giving better idea?

So people with ranks cant complaint or cant say anything while u can? heheh.. please please re-read my previous post.. understand it well and dont always assume!

Sybraton,

I like the idea.. not sure bout real payer and admin tho.. i doubt. coz payer also need player..
wow this is real entertaining
If you have rubbish valor, that's your own fault. I didn't hit Soldier of the first blood until level 40 because I left it too late, but if you're willing to put in the effort then anything is possible. If you can't be bothered, then don't go whinging about separate arenas, just suck it up or don't pvp at all.

I don't have purple gear (reals), I have blue gear (gold) and that's my choice. I get my butt kicked by those with purple gear but so what? They're paying the money they deserve the advantage. As for the mounts, I don't have one of those either. Life goes on :S
The point isn't how much valor anyone has, it's that things are being introduced that chase people away from the arena/bridges. That can only be bad in the long run as it means less reason to play the game.
i already fight vs some mounted player,,result is..if we hit them we get less valor ratio.
and to bring them down.. is real hard..

so.. my personal opinion.. i hate mount..
and yes.. its one of reason bridge and aoh and TOH not that very fun anymore..and get deserted
will i buy? yes when have enough rep.. coz its a must
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.