Elite Quest for KRUG

i am proposing that there be a lvl 50 elite quest for Krug. he has earned the fun and it would be enjoyed by all.
im sure there are alot of others who agree.
so lets let him have a dance shall we???
with a proper partner ????

thanks and cookie...

thank you

might not be the right place, but i will say it here. I recently was in the hospital suddenly and was there for a week. in that time the amount of people that contacted me or contacted those that could get ahold of me was quite overwhelming. thank yo...

Arena of Honor - for a noob

Hi! In the arena of honor I see other ppl switching in and out all the time while i just sit there and receive punishment! How do I switch out too to let my teammates get involved?

wanting to change class

How? Presently lvl 10 zerk. Does every thing start out at lvl 1? How do I change out equipment, without taking a beating? Any suggestions?

Dragon Masks not working as they should

I have used 3 masks on my dragon. Winged Guardian of Air, Winged Guardian of Order, and Floating Eagle of Chaos. Only the Air mask is doing an effect. I have seen my dragon use Order and Chaos bite many times (like 30 times) and have NEVER seen a buf...

Ok how is it that other people can fight u when ever they want!!!!!

I dont think that should be allowed but hey if the company want to losse money thats fine by me!!!!!!!

No need to flood with smileys.

I don't understand

How is it that I can engage in battle with another player, even if I'm not online anymore?????? I could even defend myslef!!!!!! I logged on this morning to find that I have been beaten in battle and health taken off of my belonging??????

mounts

love that when i do reach lvl 22 i have a chance at a mount!, though still working on my dragon at lvl 18

Loot

Why do I get lesser money if I use my dragon during a fight?

Food gone from shop?

I'm posting on behalf of my clan as nearly all of them are level 25 and below.

With the exception of the Wild Carrot, all food that refuels you outside of combat has gone from the shop (up to level 25).
This is a huge issue, especially for things...

Best spell for Berserk?

Fire deals a lot of damage, however Chaos heals me.
Air is just too random.
What is the best?

Dragon

how do i get a dragon .

Paid Bonecrusher

if u want to bonecrush someone but dont feel like fighting i will do it for 1 gold.

Lets not use caps when it's not needed. Ihit.

Dragon's Breath attack healing my opponent

Just a little confused here but when i was using my dragons breath abillity in an arena tonight it was actually HEALING my opponent instead of damaging them.... an arena I thought id won and this happened.. is this a mistake or am i missing something...

garuugs compass

how do u use this thing every time the scroll comes up it don't show you nothing how do you know what u are supposed to be looking for
Please log in or register to create a topic.