Sea Battle Classifications for Regalia

I was lookin in the Sea Battle stuff for info on vandal, barbarian, mercenary, and messire. You can't get any of the regalia's until you are titled one of these. My question is how do you get a title, there isn't anything in the reps tab, collections tab, or professions. Am I looking in the wrong area? Do you get a title if you win a sea battle? I've only been on a winning side once. Please further explain. The Sea Battle page info doesn't expand on this.

Krayn">
Comments
Hello Krayn,

Info page about heroism is still in process of being added. Title is given similar how you get valor titles and heroism is acquired in similar way. Once you have enough heroism you are promoted with a title.

Here's few numbers that you need to get to reach titles you mentioned:

16'000 - Vandal , 34'000 - Barbarian , 54'000 - Mercenary , 155'000 Messire.
Krayn, to the top left where you see your name on the game page (just underneath valour and health bars) you'll see a grey "fist" little icon, hover over this it tells you what reputation you currently have out of how much. (e.g mine says 332/16000 "To reach the title of vandal, you must earn 15688 heroism".)
Personally I think they are pretty unrealistic... considering 16, 000 rep is the first rank!!!
Its going to take a year to get to the first rank if the participant requirement is not lowered, I rarely see a Sea Battle Actually take place.
Sir TruckulaIts going to take a year to get to the first rank if the participant requirement is not lowered, I rarely see a Sea Battle Actually take place.

It is already lowered to 5vs5 in some sense (as each team can have up to 4 replicants). Also clan wars should be awarding heroism since most recent updates.
@Ihit, thats good to hear on the sea battles.
Yeah...imagine a team with 4 replicants. Might as well log out and quit. Last battle I was in, the replicant (ONCE AGAIN) dominated the PvP and did 3K more damage. He lead both sides in damage.

Attaining 16K in Heroism rep while only gaining some if you WIN a battle is stupid imo. Especially if you have god-like replicants on the other side. Why not follow the valor way of earning it? You lose, you get less...but at least you don't spend nearly 30 minutes of gameplay for 5 piastres.

Seriously, can it be that hard to come up with a replicant that does not destroy eerything in its path?

Replicants should be called DOMINANTS.
Much agreed here, there is really no benefit to joining Sea Battles. Things need to be changed before i will ever enter one again.
I just did my third and final sea battle. No heroism at all if you lose, and with facing FIVE Krugs in one fight, how can anyone who is on the Valoor side ever hope to get any rankings in this? I got made captain for some strange reason, no idea what I was supposed to do? No idea what a transgression was supposed to be? No idea what turning the ship did or was supposed to do. Frankly a complete waste of my time and the several gold I wasted.

http: //dragoneternity. com/game/event. php ?id= 502335c1-da55-0202-878a-787dc504a7b4
Transgressions - feature for captains to steer the ship. Changing the course to left avoids hits from front , to right - from back. These are transgressions mentioned in stats.

Regarding fighting several same player replicants , as i said only captains get replicated and captain is taken from high levels joining the battle. Also there are some small adjustments coming soon to make life a little bit easier fighting versus these replicants.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.