decreasing drop rates

hello ive been playin for a while and when i first started i took a break for a while now that im back ive noticed a huge difference in then chances to get a drop. the chances have decreased...dramiticly. take caves for example i find it harder and harder to get drops from them its stinks cuz i get a group of 5 people and can only give 4 people a drop and makes me look bad. i know its just another scheme to get us to paypal and i understand u need to make money but people wont play if there broke all the time and they sertainly arnt as likely to buy reals if there mad at the game cuz there always broke as some one who enjoys the game and wants to buy reals to make armor or watever. we will not be ignored the players are seeing the differences and soon they wont play take this as a warning. im just sayin people know.
Comments
basic economics , less stuff incresed value of current stuff so when u find something its worth more . dosent change ur game play, more stuff decreses the value so in the end u sell 1 thing instead of sellig 2 things and get the same.
UNLESS that one thing happens to be green accessories which now are pretty much worthless.....lol
freeko63decreasing drop rates hello ive been playin for a while and when i first started i took a break for a while now that im back ive noticed a huge difference in then chances to get a drop. the chances have decreased...dramiticly. take caves for example i find it harder and harder to get drops from them its stinks cuz i get a group of 5 people and can only give 4 people a drop and makes me look bad. i know its just another scheme to get us to paypal and i understand u need to make money but people wont play if there broke all the time and they sertainly arnt as likely to buy reals if there mad at the game cuz there always broke as some one who enjoys the game and wants to buy reals to make armor or watever. we will not be ignored the players are seeing the differences and soon they wont play take this as a warning. im just sayin people know.

this is why i limit my time to this game and have pretty much quit. well said!!!
Nofear_Bladebasic economics , less stuff incresed value of current stuff so when u find something its worth more . dosent change ur game play, more stuff decreses the value so in the end u sell 1 thing instead of sellig 2 things and get the same.

yes true but think of wat happens after the prices rise.. people want pay if its to much they get frustrated and quit thats simple game economics
drop rates are stupidly low IMO. I just started playing this game and from the get go i realized it was a grinder game. No problem, i don't mind grinding, but drop some stuff!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.