My story about my clan

Years ago, when Sadar and Vaalor first began to work as allies, there existed only the Guardian clan, there to serve Adan and maintain the peace. But shortly after, more clans began to appear, among them the Deidri from Vaalor and the Sinra from Sadar. These to clans however, were unhappy with the peace that settled over Tartu, and both began to rage war on the allied nations.
Because they too had been able to bind their souls with their very own dragons, their armies were vast and powerful. The two Empires were hard pressed to keep these newfound enemies at bay. Even us guardians could barely defeat them in battle.
One day, my fellow clan mate Zhie and I were chosen for a top secret mission. In order to infiltrate the enemy base, the two of us had to create a secret love affair that would lead us to commit treason and get us jailed. We would then break out, and seek refuge with the Deidri and Sinra. At first they were wary of us and out intentions, but with hard efforts we won over their trust. The few who never trusted us would very mysteriously be die or be found guilty of consorting with the allied nations. We fought alongside our enemies, in secret sending letters containing valuable information to Irish.
Through all this time, the only one I could rely on was Zhie, who with her grace and beauty, conquered my heart. I was unaware, but it seemed as is her heart was mine all along. Our love blossomed more beautiful than any flower ever could. As the time to carry out the most important part of our plan, I worried for Zhie fearing any harm should come to her.
That fateful night just before a major upcoming battle, Zhie and I drugged their food, and when they were all asleep we killed all of the rebel leaders. When the enemy troops awoke, the rest of the Guards came rushing from the surrounding terrain. There were only a few dozen of them, but with the drugs we placed in their food, we seemed like a dozen armies, and hundreds of dragons.
The battle raged on for hours despite this. Many times Zhie and I were constantly under attack for having been the spies. We were nearly killed on multiple occasions, but the rebels were defeated, and Zhie an I suffered mostly light wounds. We were then able to return to Vaalor safe and sound. Only weeks after our return, we declared our engagement, and married only a few months ago.
Our job as Guardians is not to look for our own personal gain like is common in other clans. It is to ensure that all can live in peace in a world that nurtures the love for life and tranquility. Chances are, we have in one way or another, made your life much more enjoyable in Adan; even so, I dare not say my clan is the best, that is for you to decide. But I do know I couldn't possibly be happier anywhere else, and that is why there are two things i cannot do without. My believed Zhie, and the Honor of being a Guardian of Tartu!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.