Massive cheat during duel of truth?

So during the duel for lvl 29-35 about a dozen strange NPC's spawn for Vaalor. All lvl35 with Russian names, over 10K hp, and wicked armor. Completely decimated Sadar. Did someone hack the server and add these things?
Comments
the same thing has been happening in the arena every time I play
each one has repicant in the name
solidjay,
erm not the same thing.. replicants are copies of your character.. these were level 35 elites not copies
Hello SkippyPB,

I'd like to apologize for time you had to wait for answer. These elites are new type of balancing for Duel of Truth , russian names are already being fixed. Yes they are quite strong and balancing will be looked at for them.
Again this cheat has occured. And I even died without being hit. If I were being hit I'd have used 1 of the 4 powerful elixers of life I had on my belt. But no I just suddenly droped dead. And when I called Valor out on this massive ammount of cheating and I was given the curse of silence for an hour. And yet erlier in the day another player talked about they were going to blow up theiir school and no punishment was issued to them.
IhitHello SkippyPB,

I'd like to apologize for time you had to wait for answer. These elites are new type of balancing for Duel of Truth , russian names are already being fixed. Yes they are quite strong and balancing will be looked at for them.

Balancing? Seriously? As more players join it will balance itself out in the long term. Our fight had 15 on our side and 5 on their side. I can see ways to abuse that in a big way. Just a matter of how coordinated each side is.
Sir Truckula,
exactly, one side could 'not join' until the russian deathmobs join, then vaalor joins and BAM, advantage is changed and the russian deathmobs become an advantage, not a balance.

In the fight today, not one vaalor player outdamage these NPC's (dragoneternity. com/game/fight. php?id=4fa19241-870e-0102-2749-6f2c910e0991)
Needs to be some serious work done if these are to be implemented as a feature of the duel.
ouch. there were some of those in DOT, but they could be damaged by lava bombs, i think
ouch. there were some of those in DOT, but they could be damaged by lava bombs, i think
ouch. but i thought they could be damaged by lava bombs. i accidentally used one of them on those things
George Lopez,

This is a topic from a month ago...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.