Getting frustrated

I'm starting to get very frustrated with this game. When I combat an equal opponent the life or hit points should be close to the same as mine (without) any gear ,Not 200 hps higher than mine .And my damage done is almost always half of theirs.What gives? This seems quite unfair.
Comments
Thats what's orbs and elixirs/potions and countless food and buffs are for.
No, false, that what clan buddies or $200 invested in game does for you. The other guy also has access (actually much more access) than the new individual player to those orbs, potions, buffs, etc.

Not even close to level.
no Ihit is right. I never paid a penny for any of my lower lv armor yet I was able to excel and dominate at your lv. didn't even have the real belt until I was in my 30's just made do with green belt. you just have to work harder to earn your stuff if you don't cash for it.
I didn't have a bigger belt until I hit level 40, nor did I put in the money you're on about. Just buy potions, orbs etc, and you'll be fine. It's all about working out how to make money to afford stuff if you're not putting real money in.
i say ihit podeth and surt are saying the truth. learn more and u will find it fun.. cant build rome in in 1 day
Might be time to reroll now that you have the idea of it and get reps up. It's all about skill, sure some players buy skill but you can do a lot without buying reals.
No need to reroll. I started valor from end of L18. She is in same sort of position I was, she can easily turn things right from here.
and its supposed to be a challenge. they arent going to give you mobs to fight that you can kill easy as that. it needs to be a challenge or it wont be nearly as fun, if you went through this game and the only time you ever died is in the areana, everyone would have it so easy it would be boring.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.