Sparks of Inception.

why are they so hard to get... what gives im a level 11 and i have got maybe four or five single sparks from end of battle drops. and also one time a 50 spark drop from an end of battle drop. i thought it was christmas! why all feast or famine Dragon Eternity? it should be called "level up magic eternity" because if you want to level up any magic to level two you have to have over 100 sparks to do so. and when it takes an "ETERNITY" to get them i start to wonder whats up! look on the A.H. someone who will be unnamed is charging 30 silver per spark when their price states 1 silver worth. is that war profiteering or is he just taking advantage of supply and demand. not getting mad at the "unnamed A.H. pimp" good on ya! PLEASE Dragon Eternity PLEASE make it easier so get sparks from lower level baddies and equal level baddies. because i know that wizards have white beards but i dont want to have one by the time i have full level 2 magic. p.s. if others feel this way please comment because as they say "it takes a village ot raise a baby"">
Comments
Its what I did, only just hunted mobs till L18. Prot quests/ess hunt all helps to pile up these sparks.

As for levelling magic, your primary spells should be cheap to raise. Pally primary -order, zerk-fire and witcher-earth. Secondary spells can be a little expensive on sparks, but then again just L1 is more than enough for pvp till mid lvls ( 25-30).

You can ofcourse try to raise multiple magics but this is where those unamed auctioners selling sparks at 30s make money....
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.