Thoughts on the new incident :)

When i fight a normal level 50 mob, I get over 5 silver. From the mobs on the new incident I was getting 2.5-3. That's HALF what I would get from a normal mob. I understand they are three levels lower than me, but this can't be right? Considering they have double the XP of a normal mob, I'm really only getting a quarter of the money for the amount of experience.
Any plans for this to change soon??
Also, can we make it so they scale? You've doubled the drop rate, but for us at level 50, we're always gonna be fighting 3 levels lower, which means a crap drop rate. & Double crap, is still crap ;)

I like the new incident, but the huge drop in money is making me wonder whether it's worth it.
Anyone else got any thoughts?
Comments
I must agree with podeth on this. least if they gave money scaling with it's health like normal it'd be worth some of us trying to farm an eye or two off them... because they give a ton of xp yet little reward.
Completely agree - XP way to high for return to make it worth while, most at my level are trying to slow down levelling.

But like the idea
agree
BUT.. the main boss fight is awesome! only it take too long to finish.. but overall .. yeah i like the boss incident
I think it is great and the rewards are the best i have every received from this game
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.