Night of the Great Dragon

The fun and festivities that have been planned and implemented for us players obviously took a lot of planning and forethought. Thank you for all of the work you did to make this a fun time festival for us! There are many aspects of this fun-time that I enjoy, and I daresay that (hopefully) all or almost all of the players have found an aspect of this huge party that they can enjoy!
Thank You! to the Planners, Admins, Programmers-- and all of the others who provided this great entertainment for us!
">(vampire)(good)
Comments
couldnt have said it better myself ^ you guys/girls did a great job thank you (ghost)
Yes, brillaint job all :)
Yes - very nicely done! Thank you.
This was a very fun event! I loved it and I look forward to the next one next year. On a side note the Vampire/LanterHead guises were brilliant!

I miss most of the key events but it was fun (vampire)(ghost)(zombie). Would also be fun if you can include a DoT Halloween evnt with vampires, pumpkin head, etc players competing against each other!
i would have like to play the halloween quest. i was unable because of all the exp i would have earn and would have lost out in the long run but thanks anyway
I didnt even get to make it to the main event. and I agree with the guy above me... Shouldn't Holiday Fights and Quests not give you xp?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.