talking to people

i ask randomly a person named surturs fire if she or he would like to buy a relic she or he got testy all i was doing was asking i never said anything wrong this person went off the grid being a pain why i do not know but if i hurt her or his fellings im sorry but to be a pain about it is also wrong i know im only a lv 25 and this person is 43 still does not give this person a reason to be a pain like i said if i offended this person in anyways im sorry but being rude is what this person did and was wrong
Comments
you randomly pm'd me to buy a relic. you didn't hurt my feelings so much as annoy me. I don't like being pm'd about random items from someone I don't know and I doubt most would. I told you to not pm me again I don't think that is an unreasonable thing to ask. As a side note it also wasn't an item someone my lv would use and you pm'd everyone in the fort giard near tab. you offered it for 1g 30s to us and I had seen them in AH the last time I had looked at relics a week before at 65s each.
Tut tut Surt you meanie :P

But really, it's irritating when randomers PM you offering stuff or begging for money thinking high levels have a lot of gold. Newsflash: we don't.
I was with Surturs Fire as I was also one of the people that was with him doing our protectors quest together and you did in fact pm all that was there I could give you the other name but will not. And no he did not and you said "go off the grid " when he asked you not to speak to him and for me I ignore people like you as I am always being asked by players I do ot know and the fact of this matter is that you are trying to sell relics at a high price and at our level do ot need or what them. And for the most of it as what Podeth said yes most of these random pms for stuff we do not need or what is because they think that we have and overabudance of cash we do not. Most of us either craft or do a profession to make the cash we need to stay afloat to play and you being a lvl 25 should know this by now if not then I sugguest you give it a try. Surturs was not unkind all he asked was to not speak to him again but you did and I did not answer for the simple fact is that I let him handle it as he saw fit and if you had looked at his bio you would of know he was a he at least if you had the common curtesory to look it up as I do before I pm another player to find out if they are in aoh, 7b or the rest, farming and eye or even the grabber it is very distracting I learned this lesson at a very lower level that you are at this time. It ould of been different if you were lower than a 25 and new to the game but you are not so I suggest that you learn from this if now then you may find it out the hard way from an even higher lvl say 50 who has just about lost their patience with people like you .
Surturs Fire,

Did u (vampire) him and turn him to (ghost) that make him post here?
Surturs Fire,
u tell me not to pm u but i do it everyday ;).
I have read this a time or two since it was posted, and i think all but one of the angles has been covered.
Having this type of problem with Surturs Fire reflects badly on one -- and only one -- person. Michael Jackson wrote a song about that person --

AstriidI have read this a time or two since it was posted, and i think all but one of the angles has been covered.
Having this type of problem with Surturs Fire reflects badly on one -- and only one -- person. Michael Jackson wrote a song about that person --

And that song would be Bad, Beat It, Blood on the Dance Floor, Cry. Dangerous,Don’t Be Messin’ Around. or Leave me Alone">">
DragoneaterAstriidI have read this a time or two since it was posted, and i think all but one of the angles has been covered.

And that song would be Bad, Beat It, Blood on the Dance Floor, Cry. Dangerous,Don’t Be Messin’ Around. or Leave me Alone">">

I was thinking Man in the Mirror...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.