I killed 100 monsters...

funny thing, the game told me I could collect .20 Reels if I posted that on Facebook. How do I link the game tp Facebook for posting? Any help would be greatly appreciated.">">
Comments
I killed 100 monsters on Dragon Eternity!
Click facebook icon after your 100th monster is killed, then press close and share button.
I've had this pop up three times so far, and I haven't had anything posted on FB nor have I gotten an reals.....
I had it pop up, did what it said, nothing on fb yet, and no reals
i had it too but it said it costs 0.2reals to post to facebook!
UngoliantI had it pop up, did what it said, nothing on fb yet, and no reals

TristandaneI've had this pop up three times so far, and I haven't had anything posted on FB nor have I gotten an reals.....

Make sure your allow access when trying to share you 100 monster kills, also your pop-up blocker might be blocking it so nothing get's posted to wall.
facebook blocked in china
wat happens if u didn't linked ur fb account with ur Dragon Eternity account in the beginning?
XxRick-DawgxXwat happens if u didn't linked ur fb account with ur Dragon Eternity account in the beginning?

In this case it doesn't matter what your log-in method is. As long as you click share it and allow access to your facebook and post it on your wall, you should receive daily 0.2 reals for 100 monster kills. But please do remember you can receive this bonus only once a day.
I have had same issue, pop blocker disabled but heard the IE maybe the problem was told to use Chrome or Firefox.
DassDassI have had same issue, pop blocker disabled but heard the IE maybe the problem was told to use Chrome or Firefox.
I have same issue in chrome , it only seemed to work once out of 8 tries, tried different settings , i removed the app entirely now ,will see what happens like that tomorrow.
Outthere,

You can do it only once a day. After 24 hours have passed you will be able to receive real bonus again.
When I disabled the pop-up blocker function in my internet browser, this feature finally began working for me.
IhitOutthere, You can do it only once a day. After 24 hours have passed you will be able to receive real bonus again.

yes,i know, i got the popup like 12 times now , it only worked the second time ( if i recall right) .
I tried IE and chrome , ... the magic never happened again .... tried different settings , disabled popup-blocker and all, ... no luck
I actually never changed any setting when it worked that one time in chrome ... sad face :(
I changed all my settings to minimal security and now it works... gonna increase it now again one by one and keep you posted on what blocked it.
I know about the once every 24 hours but it is not letting me ge the 0.20 reals. Just change it to claim reward..not post on facebook
This was working for me, but I accidentally blocked Dragon Eternity from posting on my wall, and now I can't for the life of me figure out how to undo this. I've looked under settings and privacy and apps.. I can't figure it out. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks!
Calypso,

Did you block it using facebook or by using your pop-up blocker?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.