Bullies

I have two questions for the admins.
1. What is considered bullying?
2. What are the punishments for bullying?

Reset

Monday morning & the login window does not opo up. Are we under reset?? Killick

Miners

How do I hire miners?

missing money

I just logged on to find that about 35 silver has disappeared from my account. i dont elieve i spent any yesterday, so an answer would be nice.

Internet Explorer has no "play" button or character list. Can't play.

New problem last night. Can use alternate Chrome entry. Anyone know the problem, much prefer appeance on Explore.

lvl brackets

I know this is a war game and its meant to be like a battlefield but i really feel the BC sphere should have bracket requirments like that of aoh .
i mean how hard would that be to incorporate into the system. a lvl 50 shouldnt have the ability t...

Loans

Hello I need to pay a loan and I put a item in trade thing and I wondered if that canceled to loan (I have 3 weeks to pay loan)
Im very curious so please answer Thankyou

No quests from Level 27-30???

With there being no progression quests and except for BG it makes 27-30 a very long haul, and that it is depending on players showing up for BG all the time which we all know doesn't happen most days... It is very unfair.

Change of fractions

Hi,

about one week ago I sent a request to the german game support but did not receive any kind of feedback yet, so I wrote an E-Mail to the service yesterday and then there I was told to put my question in here (Tavern) because as I was told chan...

I can not navigate on the map

I can not navigate to other areas of the world, the place I click but nothing happens

Casket of Plenty Treasures of Tartu

Hi I am asked to post this by a friend: (I recommended. the game ) He has 4/5 of the Treasures of Tartu - and one item out of that is X 4 extra and redundant. He says this is most frustrating - he understands most of the items are like that always no...

TOH 36-43 BRACKET

Hi you really need to sort toh out nobidy wants to do itt either because their gear is low or a numer of reason can you either please add reps or reduce number of entries or something it never goes anymore

New collections for creating weapons

Im woundering why zerks have such a benefit from this weapon... i understand that they only have one weapon and its impossible ta make it a 2 piece weapon while keeping it fair, however, it gives to much of a benefit.... in order for pallys and witch...

New changes and what's permissable now?

Are we allowed to form a clan and have all 10 characters in same clan and share weapons/armour and other stuff through clan chest?

I know some will say no to this but where exactly in the rules is this forbidden?

If this is allowed those who ar...

Allied Clans

Question for the educated masses,

Is there a limit to the amount of allies a clan can have at any given time? For example: Inferno Elite is allied to DragonForce, is there a rule or a guideline that forbids of accepting a second ally? And if ther...
Please log in or register to create a topic.