Sea Battle Warnings

Dear Players,

Warnings have been introduced to Sea Battles to assure that every participant gives it his or hers best.

Warnings (accompanied by a chat message) are issued if the contribution of a team member to team's efforts is lower than a certain figure (a pretty reasonable one). Summoned Dragons and Skeletars add to that number, but no negative consequences follow if you do not summon them.

Warnings are annulled if in subsequent Sea Battles the player reaches another set number (a higher one, but more than achievable for a well-prepared warrior). This is done to ensure that no players become victims of unforeseen circumstances (disconnects, spilled coffee, favorite pet etc).

Players who accumulate 3 warnings are banned from Sea Battles for 3 days. They will also be observed by game administration for a certain time to make sure that correct conclusions have been drawn. If a player receives another 3 warnings during the observation period, he or she is banned from Sea Battles for 30 days. If thereafter the player receives another 3 warnings, the penalty is further increased.
Comments
Night-mare

It really doesn't bother me :) I'm speaking in the fact that many players dont go it cause of it. I do congratulate them for their hard work and getting the mounts/heroism/reps.

But taking off the mounts would equal the players/fights
Wyndflame

We have enough of those on our side too
Noble -

First...what is the point in working hard to get a good mount if you aren't allowed to use it in combat? I think that the idea of unmounting everyone for the main fight, which is really the only fight that you care about being mounted for, is ridiculous. The 44-50 bracket doesn't mount for arenas, bridges, or tournaments...you want to take away the one battleground that they actually do mount for (not sure what they do for DoT, but that is besides the point anyways)? Players spend the 100+g for their mounts to actually be able to use them in pvp...not to just make extra slots in their backpack.

Second...implementing no mounts in the seas is the silliest place possible to suggest such a change. People use temple buffs, skellies, dragons, and every other buff in the game, but no mount? Why would you randomly choose the mount to be the one piece of gear to want to remove for the main fight? Maybe we could all take off our boots and helmets for the final fight too?

In my opinion, a team shouldn't worry about replicants at all because ultimately, a well prepped team of 9 has an advantage over a well prepped team of 5...the team of 9 gets 4 extra sets of skellies to summon. What loses a fight is people not pulling their weight, just as Wynd said above. So Wynd...if you ever need a hand making people walk the plank who don't contribute, give me a shout :)
Lance Corpus
i understand where you're coming from. But here's the thing. I know that replicants are there to even team out.... and every player gets the buff to even strength with lv 50s... but the mounts dont all have same hp all of the sudden (correct me if im mistaken) so because of that a lv 50 with good mount has HUGE advantage... especially if he/she is captain and gets replicants
Noble -

I see where you're coming from. I don't know the specifics of how elixir of supremacy is applied to mounts, but I do know that it is applied in some way. My mount has 1410 health normally and has something much higher at sea (I don't remember exactly, but it was somewhere around 2.5k). I'm not sure if this is still less than the 16k hero mount has, but if it is, I don't think it is by very much.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.