I Love You - A Valentine Card Contest

Dear Friends!

Next week, one of the most anticipated holidays will come - the Saint Valentine's Day! This is the day to tell your beloved one about your feelings, to propose - or be proposed to - or simply to make someone's day with a beautiful present.

We offer you to celebrate this happy event both in your real and virtual life. Take part in our latest contest, send a Valentine Card to your sweetheart and win a prize!

Contest Rules:

1. Until February 18, make a Valentine's Day Card for your beloved one with your own hands (on paper or a similar material).
2. Write the name of the recipient on the card. Also, don't forget to write Dragon Eternity on it - this is a must
3. Take a photo of your Valentine Card and post it HERE.

We will choose the best cards after February 18, and their authors will receive 30, 20 and 10 Gold respectively. 

We wish you a memorable Valentine's Day - and good luck in the contest!

Comments
[IMG id="9792"]
To all the lovely dragon eternity ladies in my life..

Roses are red, Violets are blue, I love my dragon, cos it looks just like you!

Happy Valentines day ">">
[IMG id="9842"] it is cheezy cover of a card I made in paint... I'm not a good artist...
To my baby gurl...

[IMG id="9888"]

( I was trying to make this emote at the bottom... Apparently art is not my thing)
[IMG id="9913"]

To my in-game husband Skull_Hunter, the awesomest and sweetest guy i have ever met!!!! ">">
Short and Sweet, just like me[IMG id="9914"]
sorry my handwriting is a little sloppy [IMG id="9919"]
I dont think mine is showing up here... http :// dragoneternity . com/ gallery/#iP=2;iT=o;uT=u;cP=1;pN=9918;uN=Sapphire+warrior << should show the pic... Removing spaces should work
[IMG id="9950"]
[IMG id="9955"]
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.