essences of order

the last sentence in the description on the essence of order says "Essence necessary to learn new spells from school of fire or to improve them to a new level or to increase the level of a dragon of chaos." shouldn't it be "Essence,necessary to learn...

Teltina Berries Quest

god this is annoying me the teltina berries quest ain't working for me i only need a hundred berries but i'm up to 800 berries now and theres no sign of slowen down i've even talked to some other gamers that have had problems with this quest but they...

Error when logging in through facebook.

after your update i now cant get into the game properly.. yet another epic update with yet more bugs thanks for that!

delayed messenger quest

quest info :given by lior mahlron lvl 17
find the messenger by aldorian road
find messenger in the port of sadar
find messenger in vaalor harbour

when i get to the locations to find what is delaying the messengers, there if a captured messenger...

Collection items

Im reaching 646 mastery in alchemy and 594 in jewelery and i havent received a single collection item.. is that normal? or Im just really unlucky with those two professions?

Typo

On quest - 'In the dust and dark'.

When searching for the quest items, each fight spawns with the following message in main window,

"You have entered the dark, musty and dusty room, laden with shelves of books and scrolls. In the middle of t...

Russian??

I have received a quest from Nilzar. Called Cloak of a Black Blood Adept. The Description is in english but the task is in Russian!! I can't read russian, please help!

Further details: I got this quest by using the "Sash of Insight item, dropped b...

Adamant Dragon armor pieces missing

I reached squire of the second lvl, and the adamant necklace should be available. It is no where in the shop, like it doesnt exhist anymore. All the other pieces of the set are still there, but the necklace is not. This is the last piece i need fo...

5 days no drops

5 days so far - done like 4-5 eye's! Yet no equip drops!

All i get is sparks! whats wrong?

Taletina Berries

The Quest Taletina Berries requires you to harvest "Hundred" berries ive got 300 so far and the quest wont be completed, no idea what too do :/

farmer collection items

I have 864 farmer exp.but on have recieved 1farmer collection item.u get maybe 1 mastery point per patch so i have grown at least 1000 patches.how is it that i only have 1 item.if this is a random drop the drop rate needs to be increase to make it fa...

missing money

i have a slight problem i was talking to el pocho and sapphire warrior my 17gold uddenly went to 4gold and i had not purchased anything it just went missing what can i do?

Particle of Decay from Stardust Level 2 Clan Quest still in my bag.

My Clan has reached level 2. Can you please remove these as they are not needed anymore? I have 8.

Possible bug in Migrating Birds of Prey quest

Valternas aren't dropping hams for my hunter on this quest--knife is fully repaired and equipped, and it's not a lvl issue

i have the 'aspiring medic' collection

how come i still can't heal green curses?
Please log in or register to create a topic.