HELP

i cant log in to the game for more than 3 seconds and then it kiks me out what is going on?
Comments
Hello Unbreakable,

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? If you have cleared it and still have issues with staying logged in if i may ask are you using router, if so please try restarting your router and checking if connecting cable directly your problem persists. Thank you!
i use cable net , but other browser games work al my net is ok just this game even when i try to get on the forum and other stuff of this game it goes realy slow
Did you try clearing your browse cache just in case?
No but i will anyway i asked 2 of my friends to go on the website of this game and they had same problem it was reloading but they couldnt get on the site same problem like mine
Still please do clear your browser cache, if you keep experiencing problems with log in try executing this in command line: 'ipconfig /flushdns'
To open command line press 'Windows' button on left bottom corner and type in 'cmd' where it says 'Search programs and files' hit enter afterwards and black command line window will appear where you can execute previous mentioned command.
ok did clear it still nothing "> i ill try what you gaved me hope it works and i wont losse my account
it didnt work i did what you told me and i restarted the leptop after still nothing, i am using google chrome does it matter? p.s maybe i was hacked or something....
Your account has been accessed only from one computer during whole week so it is very unlikely that it would be compromised. If you wouldn't mind posting player names of those who you said have similar issue to yours? Also are your friends using same isp as you do?
no actualy they dont play this game i just asked them to try and go on the site to see if its working on theyr computer and its not so maybe there is something with our country ROMANIA i dont know what going on
I've reported it to be investigated, possibly problem is at your isp's side today.
so maybe just today i have this problem? or how much will it take to be fixed i love this game and cant stay a day without playing it
or i can try and reinstall the windows maybe it works
There is no need for that just wait it out till we look into your problem. As it might not be in your computer but internet provider itself.
i dont think the internet has something to do with this couse i did played on the game till 7 hours ago when this problem came and i can play other browser games juts this one i cant
pfff no it did kiked me out again after 3 minutes
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.