Treachery of the Snake Collection swag is nothing?

I just completed earlier today my Treachery of the Snake collection, got the "swag" in my backpack. I clicked it (use) and it disappeared, but nothing new showed up, nothing was written in my chat, it just did nothing! Is this correct? Please revi...

supposed bug

i bought eye of fire dragon n was collecting essence, everything was fine till an hour later all monsters started doing critical hits and blocking everything. lost alot of gold repairing things and there was no moderator or admin to help either....

cant 'view'

ok i cant seem to 'view' myself or other players. ie see where they are or view my char. it just started this 2 days ago and i have not changed settings or anything else. i am using chrome. please HELP !1 lol

thank you very much !!

duel of truth ,

as i was participating in the duel prebattles and gathered over 60 bombs ? when the time came for the main duel of truth ? { Breckets: 36 - 43 ] i could not enter , i tried to refresh , used Ctrl/ hold -+ F5 for total refresh , signed off and then on...

What happened to my "chat"??

How do you know if you've been silenced??

I haven't been able to see ANY chat besides HV for over a week.
Also, I rarely use chat except to make trades...so don't know WHY I would be silenced.
I only noticed this problem after getting BC'd. Ca...

random pets ?

how da heck do i get one i had one but it died andd then after 2 fights it dissapeard how do i get it ??!?!?!?

Valor quests

Ok so it seems my last post was not only ignored but also trashed. I want to know why we no longer recieve quests for the arena or honor and 7 bridges.

No Phonotarus

i am just starting the task for Krom Tander and have no Phonotarus in my rucksack?
Is this a bug or have i missed something?

one hit ko

please i would like if you check into how monster can kill in one hit as i have broke a lot of items and cost me a lot to get them fixed

No credit for 3 kills in 7b for mighty conqurer.

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=501a9cf9-6ce8-0102-07ca-3e4ef56141da i did not get credit for killing 3.
re

Invisible items on belt

I was in the middle of a 7b battle when I got jammed and died with 2pots left. I refreshed and now my items on my belt are invisible. Please fix asap or I won't be able to play this game anymore.
-Wyndflame

false dying

Several time I have been in a fight, I believe in AoH or 7b, I have low points, but I kill the last player. I have no DOT's on me but after the last enemy falls down, my character falls down, dead. This damages my character's equipment, which is qu...

can't select player info

I logged this morning for duel and learned when I tried to check the info on a few friends to see where they were that I couldn't. I'd press info and nothing would happen. tried with with people in all my tabs. it also won't let me go to a clan page ...

minor necromander orb

im upto 14g spent on these now and iv got 2 peices y arnt i getting them costing me a fortune

Problems with Main Chat, LFG, Trade, Clan, and Group

I am not the only one with this problem but this has been going on all day. At first I thought it was me but it is not. And here I thought it was just plain quiet. The only way to communciate it to PM and this does not go well when in a group. I ...
Please log in or register to create a topic.