Adamant Dragon armor pieces missing

I reached squire of the second lvl, and the adamant necklace should be available. It is no where in the shop, like it doesnt exhist anymore. All the other pieces of the set are still there, but the necklace is not. This is the last piece i need for the set. Please fix this.
Comments
Still no reply??
By should be available did you see in your available items once you level up your valor rank? There is no Adamant dragon necklace in items list, similar how for players there's in general are two levels you can obtain necklaces 27/48 , for dragons it's at level 30 and 50 (When oppressor heroism rank is reached).
But then why do i have every other piece at that lvl range. I have every piece of adamant armor, each came from a different level of valor. I just got a piece availabele to me at squire of the 1st, now there should be one last piece at squire of the second. I know this because I saw it before, and now it does not exhist. Badically look, there are only 4 pieces of armor named adamant, there should be a necklace too. The next armor upgrade is the mighty thundergod set.

there are 3 blue sets, the mighty,. the adamant, and the thindergod. there should be a necklace to go with the adamant set. Other players of other classes have there full set, and tehy have large dragons because of it.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.