Error when logging in through facebook.

after your update i now cant get into the game properly.. yet another epic update with yet more bugs thanks for that!
Comments
hm, managed to get in okay now... how odd
Hello noxious,

Do you still have error when trying to log into the game? If so please try clearing your browser cache if problem persists please do not hesitate to let us know! Thank you!
I am unable to log onto my account. I keep getting a message that says, "An error occurred with Drako.ru. Please try again later." I cleaned the browser cache and also tried a different browser and still get the same message. Hope you get it fixed soon.
i had to leave it for an hour or so and then it let me log in..
A friend of mine is having log in issues as well , she was on a few mins ago and now the game wont let her back on , it keeps telling her " An error occurred with Drako.ru. Please try again later." Yes , obviously she has tried to clear her cache , cookies , close brower try other browers etc etc .... yet she still cant get back on atm. If need be her in game name is SoulessRebel.

Edit : I posted for her since she cant do it herself cause she cant log in and u have to loged in to post .
Hello Nofear_Blade and H1N1,

We are already looking into your issue of not being able to log-in and receiving this error, we expect to fix is as soon as possible. I'd like to apologize for inconvenience caused.
Hello Ihit,

I'm currently expeiencing the same issue now. It's been a day already. I've cleared cookies/cache/history and everything. Also changed browser but still giving me error. Please check my account. Thanks.

-MaJoy-
There seems to be a temporary fix that has worked for several players, you might want to try this until issue is fixed.

You are able to log on to the game by clicking "play" and then click "forgot?" enter your email they'll send u a password restore email (if its not in your inbox check your spam) click the link that's in the email and then set your password as your Facebook password...then you can enter in the game by typing your email and new password instead of clicking the Facebook log-in.
hey thx ihit got logged by ur way. is the facebook link going to be working again????
sam_amhey thx ihit got logged by ur way. is the facebook link going to be working again????

Yes as i mentioned we're already looking into resolving problems with not being able to log-in through Facebook. This is just a temporary workaround.
ty ihit the way u described worked! ">"> tyvm!!!!
Facebook log in issues are now fixed and you should be able to log in with your Facebook as normal.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.