Arena of Honor starting issue

In last few days I met this few times. I tried to get into Arena of Honor, 4 people in the queue and the Arena did not start. I would understand this happening once, maybe twice, if someone was in a fight when it was due, but it actually took between...

administrators give me back my real

3 days ago threw real but for some it's not me prichnam 18 reais! Kidal in real telofon by SMS phone number 0668289121, I beseech understand!

simple beast trap missing

at 2331 (game time) i repaired my simple beast trap. when i went to put it back down it was not there. does it go somewhere other than my backpack or did it disappear on me?

thanks for the help
murder

never mind just a simple refresh help t...

Developers..please finish one thing at a time.. supremacy elixirs

Once again the players of Dragon Eternity are getting frustrated with having something started that we can not finish. Clan wars..much anticipated..but once again we are not given the ability to advance in the war because we can not make the elixir...

Paypal

Has the option to pay for Reals with Paypal been removed permanently?

Developers..please finish one thing at a time.. supremacy elixirs

Once again the players of Dragon Eternity are getting frustrated with having something started that we can not finish. Clan wars..much anticipated..but once again we are not given the ability to advance in the war because we can not make the elixirs....

Quest wont finish

I been doing some quest but it wont give me credit for doing it, im using lots of endurances and elixirs doing the quest , quest are Flaming Stones level 18 quest, and Delayed Messenger level 18, i done each quest alot of times and still wont let me ...

2 quests arent completing

Stone Hearts lvl 23. i can collect the stones, but dont get Task Completed when i do so.
Guards at The Ready lvl 21. i am beating the wagons and the same thing, no Task Complted when i do so.

hello guardian im Captainwoody1

im haveing a problem with my hunter traps i have 9 trap and for the past 5 week all i get is two master points i talk to hunter in the game and they told me they are not haveing that problem they get one point for each trap so can you fixs the proble...

This mark from melvin does not work ITEM 36607

Please fix since i paid for it and cannot use. thx.

Controlling Dragon getting stuck problem

Controlling Dragon after dying in aoh and 7b continues to be a problem. Controls on dragon keep getting stuck, one can't strike, bite, or breath and dragon gets killed after 2 rounds for doing nothing. Keep losing close fights this way.

Valmir:...

HELP

i cant log in to the game for more than 3 seconds and then it kiks me out what is going on?

Issues with buying reals

I'm interested in buying some reals, but the Paypal option is no longer available? Not an option anymore? And when I clicked on the Credit Card option and was directed to the page to give information, the web address was http telling me that it isn...

Clan War Error

Krug initiated a challenge for us to duel in a clan war. The timer said it had 5 minutes left on it, and the fight started before I had a chance to mount, or buff up. Please fix this. It may cosst us the war.

question on logging in

hey my friend valmir cant logg into his account usuing his face book keeps saying Draco.ru is not responding what does this mean
Please log in or register to create a topic.