glitched?

i currently opened the halls of tranq and am on the quest "sword of the betrayer" but everytime i click into the halls the lvl 16 mobs i need to kill for the sword wont show up? it shows just there lvl "16" moving around but the mobs dont show up at ...

Reals lost

No reals credited for slaying 100 monsters and sharing on facebook.

Happened 2 times :(

Unfair refreshing

02:30 Heaven's Voice: You were excluded from the following queue due to the fact that your Character was offline: Seven Bridges of Shadan

The game has not auto refreshed me in about a month and twice in an hour it has. It refreshed me 2 seconds...

The Incidents

I did over 3k damage to the boss and got no insignias...why?

Shalsar the Growl of Abyss Quest

My previous posting about the Priest quest was incorrect. I wasn't talking about the priest I was talking about Shalsar however when I went to go change it it wasn't there. My problem is that I only received 7 Defender of Adan rep. Heaven's Voice: R...

Dragon Blood Quest

I've been killing monsters in knossos canyon to try and get crystal but i fail to receive any crystals after every fight. Please fix

stunning question for ihit

i would like to know what is making me so vunerable to being stunning constantly. it is really bad with pally order magic can you pls explain why i get stunned everytime someone uses magic

Every time the same problem Crash Crash Crash

Every day at the same Time Crash Server and i dont come in Game back Always in ToH and everytime Mount Costs and so on. I want my money back for the mount.

It sucks

server stupid

do not delete my complaint again im making it cuz its an issue once again i am killd because of it how can i play a game that is costing me more on repairs than anything else sort it out

logging in

i cant get in to my account why is this happening and adan event going on

I have quest bug from a quest i think it bug out

i got this reward that i have to turn into the quest giver "Defeated Tkhan Burul" but the quest giver wont take it and the quest is not in my quest log can you fix this problem i had this my backpack for over 2 months

no screen for me?

my screen won`t show me anything. Why can`t I do battles

hey admins

if i start over would the mercilless axe quest be back??? like restart the whole game

rewards

twice now i haven't received my reward for killing a 100 monsters

Tkahan Burul Quest

I still have the dead burul in my backpack even though I completed the quest.
Please log in or register to create a topic.