Madness Of Blight, Now our blight is lost group items

Madness of Blight curse.

I am not a happy bunny at all, this curse has been put on us, we have been booted from our groups and now items gained have been lost, i have been saving some really nice items worth loads of gold ready for a lv 2 clan chest that we are working on. You have lost me so much money and all because of a silly curse that there isn't even a quest to go with it as yet. I want compensation for my losses. For the losses to my clan.

Perhaps some "thinking out of the box" needs to be applied when creating these new challenges as now i'm sure i'm not the only one suffering this loss. I'm sure you will be hearing from a lot more annoyed players.
Comments
Why is it the game officials cannot admit when they make a mistake are they children that feel the need to pass the blame
You cannot CREATE groups or raids. It does NOT say that you are going to be pulled out of groups or raids already made.....
Ihit the idea was NOT to create a group or Raid after the curse but we were in these before the curse, then dropped because of the curse, lost everything, and still no other response from you other then a link to a section, same ole BS response, then passing the blame on the players. Either you need English lessons to understand what is being posted here or your just plain ignoring the players. Either way I can bet that with the next one there will be so little participation that the event itself won't be worth even putting on after this. One thing most online games DEVS don't understand is the simplest rule .. without players there is no game. Without Players there is no Income, and without players you all can find yourselves in the unemployment line. We stated that the event was trash because it wasn't very well thought out unless your idea was to screw the players, then job well done. We stated that we were in groups and dropped because of a curse and you feed us BS about not being able to be in one after the fact. We stated how we lost the items we had in Back Packs and what do you feed us .. a link that says nothing about the statement we made. Either do your job as a MOD or quit .. and QUIT feeding us one liners that have nothing to do with what we are saying.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.