Does this game have tech support?

1. Initially created character with registered email. Did not initially go through the FB (FaceBook) option.
2. Was able to post on my FB when I first started playing - the initial Vaalor character info link.
3. Have not been able to log in via FB or FB info from the main page - it keeps trying to have me create a new chara and will not load my existing chara.
4. Game no longer posting anything to FB account - and won't allow share option for over 400 kills worth of Reals - prompts the FB logon sometimes, never posts, sometimes prompt does not show.
5. No pop up blockers. All DE (Dragon Eternity) traffic on safe list.

My question to tech is - can you reconcile my DE account with FB? I'd Realsy like to be able to logon, share and collect. Thanks for your time ">
Comments
Hello Red Jack of Spades,

If you registred using your mail - your log in method will stay the same. However if you wish have a 100 kills bonus, just click the share button once it pops up, and make sure you allow app to access your facebook account, as well as pop-up blocker being turned off. If everything goes correctly there should be post shared by you with 100 monster kills picture and you will be credited 0.20 real bonus. There is no need to use facebook as log-in to be able to claim this bonus.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.