Light of awakening

I cant light the last lantern in the Mines of Tagol and complete the quest.

problem collecting the pumpkin helm

hi, i finished all the collections, gathered the candle, assembled the final collection now it shows its completed but i havent gotten my helm as a reward............ is this a glitch? in collections its telling me to assemble the final collection...

New mobs for collecting items to get brrom???

in all the areas i go where these mobs are suppose to be so i can hopefully aquire the pieces to the new collections are not there NO PLACE has these mbs.. bug error wat, i loged out and in over and over refreshed maybe a zillion and 3 times,...

Barabul The Horror Quest stuck at 25

I've been scaring more than 2 players in AOH with the Barabul Summons but the Quests seems to be stuck at two. I'm pretty sure it's AOH and not 7b or Sea Battles.(ghost)

Arena of honor not working

there were 4 people waiting for the arena of honor to begin. twice it went past the start time but did not begin

Caves

On 2nd boss - both myself and two other team mates were planning on hitting the middle group!

For some stupid reason - I was made to fight them alone
The other 2 fought another group!!

WHY?????

this bug isnt new! It has been happening for a...

slaying 100 monsters

i have logged into face book all 5 times that the free .20 reals have popped up and yet i have not recieved reals for doing this is this a scam or am i doing saomething wrong i log into facebook and i never recieve reward plz tell me what to do

Poison for the Scroll Quest

I have completed this quest, however it will not grant me the reward so I may move on to the next quest. I have a JPG of it, however it wouldn't allow me to add it to this message.

I uploaded the image to the Gallery, I guess Escalade has the same...

Merciless crusher axe

I can purchase schemes for all merciless crusher equipment but i cannot buy the one for the axe (it is greyed out) says i need to do a level 4 quest (which i dont have available) yes i tried talking to the shaman (at fort giard)... not sure why i can...

only one pumpkin

for the alight the pumpkin quest, i lit them all, but there is only one at the mines...cant complete the quest...maybe a little more testing first, guys??

Cannot Light the Lanterns at Apiary

Can't light the lanterns located at Apiary for some reason...have been able to light the rest...(bad)(good)

Wrong Gender

When i made my account i selected a female since im one but somehow i got stuck with a male toon, which is kinda embarrassing since i have a female name as well. I thought it was a glitch so i waited a couple days to see if it fixed itself. Its now d...

King of the hill did not start

Me and 3 others decided to try the king of the hill. One was the king, other 3 in attackers queue. According to all the other 3 neither was in combact when it was supposed to start, yet I got message no oponent found, please wait for the next battle....

Starting to Smell??????

Strekade Nests- Seems like a dead burul on the left hand side of screen. Been there now since I've been on - 9-10 hours ago. Newfie1

Bugs

HELLO DEAR SUPPORT TEAM.....

i have to say that last two days the game has being stuckd, jemd.........you all have to dill with this problems .....i mean,it's all good until the mony that you pay for products.....and all kind of stuf, that we.......
Please log in or register to create a topic.