Vandal Darkguards Boss Bugged

Today I joined the boss fight three times and got no insignias. I only ended up using up consumables and getting my gear broken. Here is the link to the third fight I did in which, like said before, I did not recieve any insignias for:
dragonetern...

Breaking

02:08 Heaven's Voice: Durability of your Items has been reduced: 9363 -2 (2/13), 42181 -2 (19/24), 9345 -2 (2/12), 16645 -2 (28/33), 41997 -2 (42/51), 3480 -2 (8/34), 953 -2 (8/15), 649 -2 (0/27), 3480 -2 (10/34), 9346 -2 (3/15), 647 -1 (34/37), 8...

Repay Loan

I took out a loan to try it out and now when I click the Repay Loan button nothing happens. Shackles here I come, unless this gets fixed.

durable leggings quest

I already have all the schemes from long ago. If you could please remove this quest since I have no option to would be appreciated.

Getting robbed with vigilant guard collections

I have spent 6g on powerful necro orb and i have made sure to give the death blow on higher lvl opponent but still keep no collection only 40 death essences.

how much luck or many gold do i have to spend to be able to get a collection piece not to...

Thieves at Large bug

IN my events tab it has shown Thieves at Large as being active for quite awhile. After competing in Deydri Avengers incident I can't compete in the second stage please fix this. It takes forever to earn insignias otherwise.

Guards of the ancient lord

i was going to attempt to complete that quest today and it hasnt stopped being active since two days ago what the hell is going on

Palli shields add no damage

Why is it that most palli shields do not add any damage points with the exception of the Triumphant Shields. I just bought Forged Lord of Storms Shield and Sword and although all my stats went up my damage went down because there is no damage stat f...

not being able to craft armour

other then the boots and legging I can craft no other armour out of the relentless gladiator set, please look into this as the scroll says it's present for the first two but no others

Missing gold and items

hiya logged in today to find out 2g disappeared and also missing a order fox from bag dunno what happened not askin for everything to come back but can it be looked into so i wont go through this again

valor npc problem

iv done the first quest that they give for aoh and 7b but now when i go and try to get the repeatable quests it opens the window and i click that i want to get the next quest and it closes the window but i get no quest and it locks up my game.

can't get my blue weapon

i cannot purchase the scheme of weapon preparation. someone told me i had to do a lvl 4 quest to get it but ive done all lvl 4 quests and still can't purchase it. i suggest you fix this if you want to make money as i spend alot on reals and i will st...

authentication error

I'm receiveing an authetication error, it will not let me log in please fix

reals for facebook postings

i never get my reals for facebook postings

Necro Quest

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=50b63c09-86df-0102-273c-94e52804fa26

Used 2 of the minor necro orbs!
Killed 2 people - got 20 death essences
Please log in or register to create a topic.