Clan Chest

not sure if u read my respons on it already clan chest shows up 2 times but can not be viewd for any items

Freeze and Can't Fight in Battle

My consumables and health points drop as the battle goes on but, the attacks or spells selected do not do anything. I have lost several battles and durability points because of this issue. Is there a fix in the works?

DOT

I was in dot. I hit my opponent, he hit me, i used flawless elixir of endurance. i had over 700 hp left. Next thing i know all my health goes away in the minus whatever your hp thing is just like if you are inactive in a bc fight. I was not inactive ...

Caves

Dont make the cave loot suck by using the groups highest level as reference.

Its already hard for players who dont use $$ to make something out of it! dont make it even harder!
If you want to do that way - make the game a paid one instead of nami...

why isnt it showing

the main menu is showning or saying my hunter master is increasing but when i check it hasn't changed at all

Learning battle Magic

On the quest "Learning Battle Magic" I says " Equip you amulet" Midnite told me to post that on here...

quest live test subjects

i was doing this quest and i used all of the phonotarus on wandring cavaders(lvl 9) and it says incomplete for this quest plz help or respond and see what yall can do

Blue Armor Set Schemes

Dear Admins,
I think I completed (but not sure) both quests (Gladiator armour, Boots by your own hands), but quest Armor of Remarkable Strength is not showing in my quest log. How can I then obtain Axe of Merciless Crusher when i cant buy the scheme...

Dead Pig in the Poke

Defeated Tkhan Burul Defeated Tkhan Burul can you get this out of my pack? I finished the quest but this thing stayed in my pack.

Bug with loot

Hi,

iam Level 27 hunts level 30 beasts for protector quests and get for this beast 79c? whats that? a level 26 beast brings me 3-4s and level 30 only 79c

hi admins

is there a way where i can get the merciless crusher axe like reset the quests and stuff?? i am lvl 13 and i havent got the quest yet weird and how long will it take to fix the bug

Levelling up during DoT

I went from level 15 to 16 during the build up to DoT. Because of this I fought in the 16-21 DoT but my quest was for the 9 - 15 DoT. I now have been unable to finish the quest and get my rewards as quest says I haven't done 750 damage but the second...

Garuug Reward Bag

I killed him. He dropped the bag in the little interval thing that shows him dropping it and running off before the combat window closes but I did not receive the bag as a reward. This is the second time it's happened. Why is this happening? Do I nee...

Where'd it go?

so...last night when i logged out, my health was at 791 and i had a battle axe and pommel from the trader at the winery crossroads. today when i log back in, my axe is gone, and my health is at 600. what happened?

Couldn't post in halloween pic contest?

I tried a bunch of times yesterday to post in the halloween pic thread, - it uploaded the picture, but wouldn't send. Not sure what happened- I put it on my profile and tried to link to it as well, but nothing- any ideas? I also tried on my mac and...
Please log in or register to create a topic.