Group

so i just loged on today and ...

20:03 Heaven's Voice: You have left the Group.

i did not do this , there are over 100-200 valuable items in the group backpack.
Comments
also , my game dosent display any quests whatsoever , i dont even have the reoccuring quests and none of the quests i havent finished yet are there. nothing in the book , the only quest i see is will of the dark ...
I freaked out this morning when I saw the "You have left the Group" pop up my screen. I've been in this group for over 6 months and now everything is gone. Also this morning my Ruler of Fates Axe broke and had no way of fixing it. Pretty stupid idea in my opinion to screw over random people that rely on reoccurring quests to help make coin. I even tried to attack a random mob, won, and received no coin at all. Yeah, as a defiler we get stronger buffs, but what good are they when our gear breaks and we can't fix it....just go into aoh, 7b, seabattle on a suicide mission.
agreed H1 and me have been grouped for months and months. We had stuff in the pack that he is now not able to get. So I can understand where they are both coming from. There should have been some warning other than automatically being pulled from their groups.
i was removed from group when i got infected with this blight crap. for months and a s--t ton of stuff i no longer have access to. why?
i would like to be replaced in my group and have acces to all my items i have collected during the course of 6 months, this lame curse u have put on me in other words i can view it as a half shackle !!!! u basicly cursed me of all the items i collected ! revert it asap
Regarding limitations of defilers - full description of Shaab was available on infopage here: http://dragoneternity.com/library/advent_shaab/ since friday and every single newspost was linking to it. Including the information about limitations of those who're affected by curse of Shaab. It clearly mentions that you cannot create raids or groups.
i dont care if it was said or posted , we did not choice to do this quest , it was brought upon us. We had no choice or control . which by the way no one knew , it was misleading , nowhere did it say it was the players who where going to be defilers , its said they will appear. nowhere did it said we would get kick out of group , its said we cannot create groups. costing me to lose over at the very least 200g worth of items,marks,buffs. So ur telling us just because it was "written" , which it was not clear by the way, its legit what has happend to all the players ? its ok and completley fair and logic what has happened. it will happen again in the future cause this is what the admins want ? to screw everyone over with "telling them in advance" ur all going to be screwed?
Nofear_Blade,

In phase 2 description here: http://dragoneternity.com/library/advent_shaab/ - But warriors who battle Defilers should beware the Chill of Blight, an affliction that might strike those who fight creatures of the Dark Gods. So those who'll battle defilers might catch this disease that will later, during event progress and turn you into defilers. If you do not wish to turn into dark creatures of shaab avoid fighting defilers, opposite - if you do.
As much as i do understand that losing such ammount of stored items is very painful, you were using game mehanic that is not intended to be your storage.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.