Comments
sorry that's madness of blight
i hate to say it but this really does make me fed up with this game after spending loads on Saturday's quest now to have no way to make any money just plain dumb on the admin side what are you thinking
game has made me somewhat mad before but never like this God after two cigarettes I am still pissed off cant play the game like this
also this kicked us out of any groups we were in costing us even more money
They really should have made it so if your not doing the quest, you could cancel it....after 16g in repairs in 1 day, I'm burnt out on the quest and still have 12 hours of doing absolutely nothing to make coin.
sorry 12hrs left on the quest...1 day 12hrs on madness of blight
Good call baty ... i totally agree ... it's been almost 7 hrs and i still cant do nothing except waiting for players to show up in AoH/7B because im valor capped ... and thanks to Blight thing ... no ToH for me ... no source from where i can earn money and rep ... nothing !!!! please put a option to cancel it so it should be upto player if he/she wishes to be a defieler or not ... Thank you !!
this is bloody outrageous, after doing the main boss fight to collect insignias and doing over 30k damage and guess what?? I get 0 insignias WHY are you sooooo incompetent as to the fact that you have NOT thought ANY of this blight madness through AT ALL">">
i totally agree, im pissed i have lost months of items in my group, see my post in Tavern Forum, plus how can i pay for pots and repairs when i cant get any money from mobs and no quests to earn gold, DE you have really screwed us over this time
I completely agree...I cant even do the arena because I am broke
totally agree with everything above
i have said this b4 and will always say it.. the devs / admins are NOT the smartest of people when it comes to this game, they need actual players to help review issues and features lol my dog can do a better job
so we get screwed, 46k damage not one point registered so no quest (Be With Us) and now another 15 hours of not being able to do anything unless we pay out 2g 50s, yet we have alreday lost 24 hours of play, our pots, orbs and buffs used to fight the dam battle.

You are kidding, i hope you loose loads of players for this, and all the money you gain from those players.

I want my group backpack back and compensation for the lost playing time and the money spent participating in a quest that cost with no reward. And top it all i paid my 2.5g and still i cant do anything, quests not activating........OMG unbeleivable
now that the quest is over i get no credit for it AND still have not received my backpack back with over 100g worth of stuff in it. what a way to make your players mad
20:55 Heaven's Voice: The End of Blight Curse has been successfully removed. Spent: 250
this was revard whay you all say got nothing))
spend coin to get curse removed, lost items in BP and group, used all kinds of Elixirs, orbs, scrolls. other items, lost time due to curse so can't even gain coin, cost of repairs, and other things .. where is the positive side of this? ok I got reps for Adan and a few things like the Corpusle of Wraith I can't use, Spark of Abyss I can't use, and had to wait after paying for the curse to be removed. Still there is a shop in Canyons no one can get into, with everything we lost due to the quest how can we even begin to make any of it up when we can't even afford to do much more then sit around and hopefully find something that has value somewhere in our personal BP's, Tavern rooms, or clan areas so that we can begin to play again. For those that can't even play still I feel really bad for.
notice the game officials haven't made any comments they know they messed up they owe us an they know it
Regarding limitations of defilers - full description of Shaab was available on infopage here:http://dragoneternity.com/library/advent_shaab/ since friday and every single newspost was linking to it. Including the information about limitations of those who're affected by curse of Shaab.
For warriors who turned into Defilers only one Quest will be available - "Will of the Dark Gods".
Defilers cannot:
• complete any other Quests;
• use Professions;
• summon their Dragons;
• create Groups or Raids;
• participate in Tournaments of Honor;
• Use Wraith Spheres.

Whilst i take on board your point about it being advertise i draw you attention to the pasted part of the advert, note the word Create no where does it say get removed from existing Groups and Raids, I was not removed from my Raid channel so why was i removed from my already existing Group but not my Raid. Create means start something new, therefore I'm sure i speak for others that we did not read the word removed from Group. It does not make it clear that it will be players that will be turned into Defilers (Defilers keep appearing in Adan,) in my opinion there should have been a "So beware you warriors some of you will randomly be turned into Defilers" that would have been totally clear that it was us players being the Defilers.. But why for 48 hours and why have we not gained anything from the quest quite the reverse we had to pay to get out of the spell yet i'm sure a lot of us did 15k damage.

And i draw your attention to that the final part of advert that does not say that more defilers will be turned, so all those turned on Monday were completely unprepared thinking that those defilers on Sunday were the ones referred to in the advert. So even if we had been prepared because of what had happened to the guys on Sunday no one was aware of more ppl being converted on Monday so therefore they certainly had no time to prepare and remove items from Group.

I would therefore say still we have been badly treated, very poorly informed and certainly extremely out of pocket. At the very least we should have our quests completed and our Group packs returned.
Ihit that in no way made what was done right face it this was wrong what was done to us was messed up and needs to be fixed
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.