a problem with how we deal with issues about the game

It seems to me like most of our issues are not with bugs in the game but with things being set up in a way that isn't fun or enjoyable but when try and let admin know about this they just tell us this is how it is and that there is no problem. I don'...

Clan wars still not showing

Bonecrushers clan still has 2 wars missing from Diplomacy page. Therefore cannot pay tax owed and I can ony presume its why we havent received the tax from previous war. I have clan members wanting to leave and also some to be invited yet we cannot d...

missing gold

2 times my gold disappeared. 2 gold ech time. whats going on

Madness Of Blight, Now our blight is lost group items

Madness of Blight curse.

I am not a happy bunny at all, this curse has been put on us, we have been booted from our groups and now items gained have been lost, i have been saving some really nice items worth loads of gold ready for a lv 2 clan che...

Shield Raiser Collection

I have completed the Shield Raiser collection twice and still the wreath does not show up in my collections. I have refreshed talked to others about it and still nothing. Gladiator Reputation is important to me and I need this fixed ASAP please.

Does this game have tech support?

1. Initially created character with registered email. Did not initially go through the FB (FaceBook) option.
2. Was able to post on my FB when I first started playing - the initial Vaalor character info link.
3. Have not been able to log in via FB ...

Group

so i just loged on today and ...

20:03 Heaven's Voice: You have left the Group.

i did not do this , there are over 100-200 valuable items in the group backpack.

this is not good

ok this is dumb Madness of Blight that means no other quest no money from killing mobs what are they thinking we cant do arena if we dont have any money

trade!

Hello once again i am having a problem with trade every time i try to do a trade it wont let me.. This week has been nothing but problems since the invasion started i hope u guys can fix this

Every time I try to log in it keeps the loading screen and it won't change. I waited 30 minutes and it didn't do anything. Please help.

quests not working

y r the quests that ur suppposed to get at lvl 14 nott working i need to get them plz fix it and sorry for complaining plz reply

Arenas

Let the pop up message to enter arena come up everytime before arena starts...

if its only once- and there are not enough participants, the pop up doesnt come up again! It just lets players damage their items...
Effects especially, when people ha...

2g 50s to get rid of Madness of Blight Curse

I paid the 2g 50s to get rid of the curse and I still can't claim any protector quests. I've refreshed numerous times and still the same. I would appreciate being reimbursed my 2g 50s if I'm gonna have to wait the 14 hrs + to wait like everyone els...

war payment

im highly unhappy with the whole structure of the clan i joined in and would like to leave but cannot due to the face we lost a war and cannot make the payment this has been going on for about three weeks now all i am askin for is not a exact date bu...

7 bridge tasks

i have reach lv 29 and not been receiving tasks but i have notice that i can ask him for a tasks but never get one. Have i been missing out one tasks for the last 3 lv because of a bug or glitch
Please log in or register to create a topic.