Madness Of Blight, Now our blight is lost group items

Madness of Blight curse.

I am not a happy bunny at all, this curse has been put on us, we have been booted from our groups and now items gained have been lost, i have been saving some really nice items worth loads of gold ready for a lv 2 clan chest that we are working on. You have lost me so much money and all because of a silly curse that there isn't even a quest to go with it as yet. I want compensation for my losses. For the losses to my clan.

Perhaps some "thinking out of the box" needs to be applied when creating these new challenges as now i'm sure i'm not the only one suffering this loss. I'm sure you will be hearing from a lot more annoyed players.
Comments
completely agree, so much has been lost, why was there no warning?
And now not only that, but we dont get the choice to do what we want, we are unable to do any of our ordinary quests only the Battle, playing a game should be our choice if we want or even able to participate in a quest now we cant even complete our daily Protector quests and loose money on mob kills
I agree with what was said above. we should least be able to not do event stuff if we wish. and being degrouped as well as not being able to kill mobs for gold if you get the buff that you cannot remove is very annoying. have had several friends lose gear because of group being disbanded or people being kicked from group by getting the curse. I am happy it didn't happen to me since I had some stuff in my group bag like most higher lv do.
yes, I completely agree with what has been stated above, this was a very very bad mstake from your part, you should reconsider when doing these quest, and not being able to do our own quests such as the skeletar quest or even daily protector is complete rubbish, and why should we be the ones to sufer from your mistakes, due to your incopetence those who have been made to be kicked folrm group due to the curse, such as I, have lost out in gold, mark that have been collected through the group and food buffs that we now cannot use. I hope that you will be able to solve the problems that have occured through your incompetence and make sure we should be able to receive our lost goods.
Yea this curse thing is a load of crap lost 3 members in my group because of it and had a lot in group backpack. Was there no thinking on anybody's part before this happened and if there was it was more a lack of thinking to auto kick people from groups like this. I agree something needs to be done to fix this and be compensated for items lost due to the mess.
I completely agree with all that has been said. now i cant even do the arena's cause i am broke from doing repairs. And anything i wanted to sell is lost in my group backpack. I really hope we will be given back our stuff. The other one that was part of my group back pack now has been booted so where did all our stuff go. Is it lost for good.
I'm in complete agreement with every thing stated so far I've never been so angry with the game couldn't play at all yesterday and very little play today because of this stupid mistake on admin end we deserve compensation for the lost of income and lost of chance to receive rep points that you inflicted on us
we all are suffering from this i have no idea why thye dont listen to players ..grrr u would think with their education they would be a lill better at this.
What a bunch of crap. Poorly thought out event unless the rewards from the "unknown" quest are phenominal.
I have to agree. I found after logging on that I needed a group to even begin the quest. After finding the group I was booted during it because of the curse. Those that are booted because of it loses out mainly due to we can't get anything from the loot that is to be distributed afterwards and once gone there is no cure, no chance of returning to the group, and eventually you are forced to give up on the quest or denied any more parts to it. The Loses are high not to mention repair costs, Orbs, Pots, Elixirs, and other items used during the quest. This all tallied up the lose of items added .. it cost the players way to much. The rewards are not even equal to loses in any way. Especially when you are booted from a group because of a curse there is no cure to. Hopefully we can get some kind of compensation for our loses and maybe the next event will be better thought out without all of what happened in this one.
What i really think requires some comment is creating more defilers AFTER the quest had finished, so this seems purely to have been done in order to cause the defilers losses as above AND to torment the non-defilers who spent a small fortune trying to complete the quest when there was not enough defilers making it practically impossible.

1:) You messing with our heads while you laugh at us now?
2:) You know that as you market this game in the UK, you have to abide by the UK laws as they pertain to the entertainment industry?
I agree that this situation sucks and i admit it could have been done a lot better. HOWEVER there was warning that the people who were turned into defilers would not be able to be in groups or raids. It was all advertised on the Shaab event page, where it gave descriptions of what each stage would contain and all the buffs/debuffs that would be in effect. There are also ways to re-acquire the items lost (unless the whole group became defilers) and that is to simply Trade the items with conditions saying that they are from group bag. Yes im aware this means tax but its better than nothing. Just to reiterate I agree that it should be done differently.
now that the quest is over i get no credit for it AND still have not received my backpack back with over 100g worth of stuff in it. what a way to make your players mad
">">">">">">"> so we get screwed, 46k damage not one point registered so no quest (Be With Us) and now another 15 hours of not being able to do anything unless we pay out 2g 50s, yet we have alreday lost 24 hours of play, our pots, orbs and buffs used to fight the dam battle.

You are kidding, i hope you loose loads of players for this, and all the money you gain from those players.

I want my group backpack back and compensation for the lost playing time and the money spent participating in a quest that cost with no reward.
I agree with what everyone else is saying. Not only did we the ones doing the "Be With Us" quest not get our credit for dealing over the required damaged but still are trap with maybe another day, until we may be able to get our quest back, which suck. By the way i don't think that any of us who was turn into defilers, was even able to complete the gather of "250 corpuscle of wrath" in the given amount of time given.
yep, i agree, this is bs. lost group items and i don't get credit for the be with us quest. wtf
In technical words, its called:

A mistake in analysis when implementing new functionality
If the goal was to piss off players to the point of quitting. Congratulations! A raging success! Access to group backpack items should be restored and tax for trade should be waived. Next time this comes around you'll likely get very little to no participation All you get from the rep is temporary armor/weapons and marks you have to keep buying to use. Not worth it! Not very well thought out in my opinion. (wtf)
notice the game officials haven't made any comments they know they messed up they owe us an they know it
Regarding limitations of defilers - full description of Shaab was available on infopage here:http://dragoneternity.com/library/advent_shaab/ since friday and every single newspost was linking to it. Including the information about limitations of those who're affected by curse of Shaab. It clearly mentions that you cannot create raids or groups.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.