Chat

the bottom part of my screen is cut off and theres no scroll how do i fix this?

Cant top up!

kk im using my phone to top up £10 onto my account but it keeps saying no services but it is taking the 10p for text but not topping up!!!!!!

dragons

how do you get or summon dragons

Duel of Truth --- What a bunch of nonsense

So in tonight's duel, Sadar had 10-12 people in Duel and Valor had 1. Apparently, the game felt this was an unfair advantage and dropped in 8 game generated players. Level 35 with 13k health. When I died out, most everyone on Sadar side had summon...

New Equipment

Ever since lv. 4, I can't buy any of the new equipment, the shop doesn't have it, and searching for it in the Auction House finds nothing. I'd like to know how to get new equipment or upgrade my "Recruit" level gear.

Trade rules question

Is it against trade rules to give a person an item in return for help in a quest? Any help give would be greatly appreciated.

Introductions

Thought I might as well make a thread for character introductions:-

I'll start off :)
"Hello, I'm Alya Secura (or Sarah) whichever suits you, Im 19 years old (yes a bit young for games but thats just me) I can usually be found around, either in t...

Venting Post. Be warned before you enter. There is going to be a lot of whining in here... If you don't like it, then dont open the post.

If you are a troll, you know who you guys are because I see you guys do it on similar posts, do me a favor and lay off.
May my whining commence...
Are you kidding me? C'mon programmers. What are you guys coding to create PVP matches like this in ...

Game wont load

Is it just me or is the game not loading for other people??

WANTED FIREGOK

Firegok is wanted because he insults Ardikani because Ardikani BC`ed him the day befor she got her shield she saved Esta Kinya from Firegok.
PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR FIREGOK!!!

Groups

How do groups work together exactly, i mean how do you get everyone to fight the same battle

Changes in the Trade Rules

Following changes have been made to the Trade Rules today

• Lending goods free of charge is not allowed for a term exceeding 10 days.
• Renting same item between same two players free of charge is allowed only once!
• Interest-free credit is not...

Essences??

where can i find essence of . . . ( without buy )

Sell Character

is aloved to sell character ?

Getting New Relics From The Caves Without Having to Buy Them

Dear Dragon Etenity,

The barber is cool. What else can I say. . Aside from that, I was rather cured of my excitement. . When the server was down for the upgrade, I had only minutes before missed out on the Tournament of Honour, which was due to a ...
Please log in or register to create a topic.