Duel of Truth --- What a bunch of nonsense

So in tonight's duel, Sadar had 10-12 people in Duel and Valor had 1. Apparently, the game felt this was an unfair advantage and dropped in 8 game generated players. Level 35 with 13k health. When I died out, most everyone on Sadar side had summoned skellies and dragons. We had 30 dead and 7 alive and had not even killed one of the game generated players. We spend our hard earned coin and reals during pre-fights to gain valor and gather bombs, only to have all hope of winning the duel crushed due to game generated players. The developrs need to take this feature out of the game. If either side cannot organize well enough to have people online during the Duel of Truth, they deserve to lose.
Comments
agreed....i spend enough real money on the game not to get cheated out of a win with something like this...makes a player not want to play
I have to say, i agree. Even though i am on Valoors side, that was an unfair fight. you should have won.
yes this was unfair , i took part in the DOT and was very surprised to see these characters in battle.
that was a farce! complete and utter waste of time..
If nobody from their side had even showed up, would the game have generated a bunch of mobs for us to fight? seems a bit unfair.
i agree that was no chance i kept getting attacked buy a army of black bezerkers
Well said, this is supposed to be a player verses player duel, not player verses game generated player.
i agree with the others very unfair dual computer generated players made this fight for valor makes me spend money just to lose .
So is the earring and the 139 valor supposed to make me happy about all this?
Seriously? With the way the server handles the duel it is hard enough to survive when the regular players are there, we do not need a bunch more bots who will always get there turn. This totally destroys strategy in the duel. Some players wait and let the big ones do a lot of fighting, then they come in when they think they can survive. (See my suggestion on staggering the duels to help with this.)

I have to say I agree the added bots to the duel is a dumb idea. As the game grows more people will play. Adding bots was a bad idea, and IMO a waste of time.
jimmah ? what are you talking about ? you couldnt even gather the bombs because we killed you guys and took them , muahahahaaaa , all mine jimmah , all mine i say
oh my god we are supposed to say thank you really every fight in duel give huge valor win or lose no damage if you die? cmon stop crying:(..lets just play...
and ? so thats what those guardians great looking guys where ? a game drop ? , like we have a replicants in the arenas and 7 bridges ? lol
anunnaki1 first of all in our lvl valoor took almost most of the bombs but for the higher lvl sadar took almost all bombs ..... its not about bombs but about the unknown element in the game.
secondly
ladynadine we are not crying we have full right to know the truth about the unknown element in duel. So just stop saying cry babies....

anuuaki1 this was the first time this happened so u can't say its replicants. there nothing in duel of truth mention about replicants.
ladynadine,
i wonder what you'd be saying if it had been our side getting those elite players? i expect you'd be quick enough saying unfair advantage to us. and wanting to know where they came from and why
@Anunnaki1
Congrats on the second 29-35 lvl valor side win in the total history of duels after they have been implemented.

Though I must accept, the win before this weeks one was because of stupidity of non co-ordination on sadar side which let you side NPC to survive and kill us! I personally consider this lucky win for Valor - instead of a deserved win :)
Valor screams "cry babies" and "you couldn't even get any bombs." In case anyone failed to look at the battle report, it can be found at dragoneternity dot com /game/fight.php?id=4f9ca0a1-25b7-0302-0f40-e899b2785926# obviously you will need to put together the address and replace "dot" with a "." lol

Hopefully those that are spewing nonsense about it in fact being the way things should be will see what we are "crying" about, as you say.

Also, Sadar side has not gotten more bombs in a single duel of truth in this bracket, yet the only one where we have been beaten straight up was the one before the one last night. Chew on that for a bit.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.