Introductions

Thought I might as well make a thread for character introductions:-

I'll start off :)
"Hello, I'm Alya Secura (or Sarah) whichever suits you, Im 19 years old (yes a bit young for games but thats just me) I can usually be found around, either in the arena or questing!
I have several morals i try to stick to-
">
If someone cries for help (elites etc) i will do my best to come help you
If you ever need help, ask away in main chat and i will do my best to find a good answer for you
And last of all i like to have fun, so any banter is appreciated ;)

So yeah, anything else you want to know, ask me in game! :D

Lets post more introductions after this so we can get to know each other and make the gaming experience more social:D

Regards,
Sarah
x">
Comments
LordRavage,
I have just 1 Gold, so anytime you want me. I'm ready.
I am Ban in-game and have the luxury of working from home so I am on most hours of the day. If you ever need help or advice, hit me up and I will do my best to help out.
Ah.. Didn't know about this... Sweet.
I'm Pete. 29 and live in Sunny California near San Francisco. I'm an engineer by trade. You can find me a lot in trade chat trying wheel and deal or in the Arena's trying to up in Valor. I'm a member of Inferno Elite. This is the first type of this game that I've played and have enjoyed it a great deal. Feel free to PM to say hello to any newbies that have questions about the game or math related questions :p. I'm always willing to help out where I can. :)
Im david and i just started this thing
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.