Introductions

Thought I might as well make a thread for character introductions:-

I'll start off :)
"Hello, I'm Alya Secura (or Sarah) whichever suits you, Im 19 years old (yes a bit young for games but thats just me) I can usually be found around, either in the arena or questing!
I have several morals i try to stick to-
">
If someone cries for help (elites etc) i will do my best to come help you
If you ever need help, ask away in main chat and i will do my best to find a good answer for you
And last of all i like to have fun, so any banter is appreciated ;)

So yeah, anything else you want to know, ask me in game! :D

Lets post more introductions after this so we can get to know each other and make the gaming experience more social:D

Regards,
Sarah
x">
Comments
Hey sarah you are a joy to play with so keep having fun for thats what its all about regardless. Some ppl get real srious but all in all its meant to be fun
well tis a good idea to have a thread out to see who is all on glad to meet you alya lol and dont feel bad about age i am sure all type age groups out here heck i am in the mid 40ish range so until such to who ever mite be older call me the old man or dorren or jake just dont call me late for dinner lol
have fun all
I'm Josh, I am 26 years old. I try to play as much as I can between schoolwork, normal work, and spending time with my fiance. Still kinda new but learning and willing to help when needed, I look foreward to many glorious battles!
Hello all, I may as well make some sort of a mark on the forum.
So here goes, Im Dermot 23 from england. I used to play a game like this called jugernaught, but i think for now this one is better as there is more quests. Im still finding my feet on this one, but give me time lol.
well Hello everyone, im Raithos but my real name is Justin. im 23. I troll around main chat alot and bug ayla every chance i get to. I am currently lvl 8 and am still learning. Im tryin to help out more so if i can be of any assistance let me know
HI all. Thomas is my name and im 29. Im very new to this kind of so any advice and hints are always welcome. I allways try and help with elites. So if you need help just shout for SLASHER. ">">
Hey :) I'm Matt (in real life too :O) and I beat you Sarah I'm 18 :P going for valor so you will probably see me in arena or bridges :)
Well im sure most of you have seen me around call me Robin/cain another gaming name i use in other games i try to help out as much as i can so yell if you need it im 41 happily married with 2 sons 21/22 and a grandfather i try to respect everyone and have fun playing cya in elite/arena battles
Hi all, I'm Jay (James but only when I'm in trouble lol) I'm 33 from england,new to this sort of gaming as usually i play on my own...
Anyone wants any help then give me a shout, I tend to grind a lot lol
Ahoy, I'm Matthew from Poland. I'm 20 yo and I study electronics and telecommunication. I'm counter-strike player, but I just want to try something new.
Hello everyone I am Chris Hengel, I live in Rochester Minneasota. I am 21 and I have no kids. I have a Fiancee and we planned to get married when she is done with college. Most of the time you can find me in arena maxing my Valor... I used to play a game just like this one Called Juggernaught... I was the first player in the game to obtain a 5 piece dragon armor set. (very Rare)

If you ever need help please do not hesitate, I am always willing to offer help to those that need it.

I am the Leader of Clan "EternalVengeance" so if you are from Sadar (Red/Brown) colored and have 1 gold I would be glad to accept you into it.

Cheers LordRavage

">
Thanks guys :) much appreciated to everyone who has commented so far :)
any more people are more than welcome to join in
Sarah
x
Hi all
My name is Alan im from the uk and im in my 40s.
I enjoy these types of games have played a few others but have stopped playing them to enjoy this one...
WARNING:- Watch out for Matt Pheonix in arena and 7 bridges he crits more than taps
Hello.

I've been playing on and off for about a week now, so I'm just getting into the game. So far so good. I'm enjoying it. I agree with Dorren, age is irrelevent if you're having fun. I'm 51, live in Southern California (stones throw from Disneyland) and enjoy online games such as this one.

I'd like to join a clan if they'll have me and will always help when online.

I hope you're characters all level up and prosper in the game.
Mendoc (Pat)
Hello. My name is Robert, but most people call me Bob. Call me whatever you like though, I really don't care. I'm 19 years old, reside in Defiance, Ohio, and am currently attending Defiance College for a Molecular Biology major. I play many games in my free time. Feel free to add me or chat, as I'm always looking to have fun.
@ Mendoc (Pat) I would be more then willing to add you to my clan. The only thing that you need to have at the time of the invite is 1 Gold.
Hi my name is Jim. I only been playing for maybe a week or so. Like the game but need to learn alot. Thanks Matt for the clan it is great! Hopefully I will be able to help others out as I learn.
hello people!.

my name is Gary Jones, i hail from England, up in Cumbria, im 38 and marrid with two daughters and two grand children - i am somewhat of an old fosill when it comes to computers, but i do enjoy this game. im still a bit new to this game(two-days), but i already love it. the pick-up and play factor is cool, you get as much as you want, when you want it, simple yet very compelling and highly addictive, it's by-far the best brouser based rpg iv ever seen, and i eagaly want more, alot more! see you in the game!

Yours with eager-antisipation
Gary
Dark DragonWARNING:- Watch out for Matt Pheonix in arena and 7 bridges he crits more than taps
Spartus Thanks Matt for the clan it is great!
lol i love this game ">
Hello,

My in-game name is Warden. I'm 34 years old and live in Texas. I have a good career and i've loved playing MMO's since 1999. I'm married, with no kids and don't want any. Kids = eventual child support
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.