Upgrade weapon

Where to find mark? Please help me

Necromancer Orbs....

I have had a problem with these orbs for several weeks now so I started asking friends if they had the same problem.....they did but not to the same extent as i've had. Nine times out of ten I get absolutely nothing for the final blow. I have spent m...

Will there be sound

I have been playing for 1d 16h and was wondering if there be sound?

vent

http :// dragoneternity . com /game /fight. php?id=4fa451c1-a478-0302-5204-12e41aa 49639 how does this happen??? how is it possible that lvl 7s cant even do 400 damage come on and that sooron i hope that was a lag

Question

How do you sell items from your backpack??? mine is full

for berserks

hi. in your opinion is better to gather money to buy gladiator armor pieces or spend em on upgrading your weapon using pommels? and how many pommel you can use max on your weapon? thank you for answering or guessing.

Essence of Air

Where do i find and how do i get the Essence of Air?

How exactly does the loots of D.o.T. work?

I was in top 5 dmg dealers of the losing team and did not get an item I did 3727 dmg, and someone who did 1729 and other at 1748 get the items??

WRAITH lameness of an extreme degree

To WHOM IT MAY CONCERN - please make sure this message gets to the right people as I can't seem to find a contact email:

Dear game creators~

Bonecrushing invisible incognito wraith abilities - cool - I get it. But if I am in the arena of honor,...

quest log

i'm very new to the game and i wandered if there was a way to delete certain quests in your quest log. is that possible :/...?

how do i do Quests

i am trying to do the mysetrious brand do you wait for awhile or what

Pali help needed

lvl 8 pali need some help. need some sort of explanation why i should go for order or water magic. used water till now and worked ok. am wandering does it have any benefits later on to take order, e.g something to do with dragon, or higher lvl order ...

The Temple

I'm inside the Temple of Celestial Gods and i'm STUCK here , is there anyway out?? Can people get my pm?? i'm really stuck here so please if anyone could help me on this speak up

I wanna reset my account

I wanna reset my account, or close it and start a new one, how can I do it?

Experience Brackets?

Ok i have noticed in aoh that there are allot of players that Do not use any form of healing pots or orbs Im wondering if maybe an addition
can be made in aoh and seven bridges Like {rookie Mercenary} {Trained Gladiator} {Veteran Warrior} and the ...
Please log in or register to create a topic.