Food gone from shop?

I'm posting on behalf of my clan as nearly all of them are level 25 and below.

With the exception of the Wild Carrot, all food that refuels you outside of combat has gone from the shop (up to level 25).
This is a huge issue, especially for things like quests, farming essence, when you need the foods to be able to eat inbetween kills.
Now, I am aware they can be created with the professions, but with taking everything out of the shop, there is going to be a HUGE demand for it, and wheat loaves were very short in stock as it was (I use those myself) without adding in everybody up to level 25 buying it.
I can see the AH being empty of these kinds of food on a regular basis, completely limiting how often people can fight things.

Please look into bringing some of these things back. Thank you :)
Comments
This is intended change to stimulate using professions, you now also have profession collections to make your way through them faster.
IhitThis is intended change to stimulate using professions, you now also have profession collections to make your way through them faster.

Yes I figured that much. But not everybody wants to do professions. People like this game because they can choose which bits they want to do, and that's a good thing. But making it so you HAVE to do professions (or face making a very limited group of people very rich) alienates a lot of others :)
This is really annoying as i used the Juicy Peaches because of the amount they healed.... now im gonna have to take a big hit in gold buying coal
BennyPThis is really annoying as i used the Juicy Peaches because of the amount they healed.... now im gonna have to take a big hit in gold buying coal

Once people get their cooking up auction house prices should be similar to what they used to be in shop.
or, how about you guys just wait for yourselves to reheal?? haha i mean really!! is it really that hard to wait two minutes between each battle??
Cole100or, how about you guys just wait for yourselves to reheal?? haha i mean really!! is it really that hard to wait two minutes between each battle??

TWO minutes? You're only level 14... you wouldn't understand... try farming essence to make money with your health being as high as mine and then tell me waiting two minutes doesn't matter... noobs...
Changes can cause some level of discomfort especially when it already become part of your habit. But personally I did not feel that this change is drastic and on the contrary got food at lower cost than before. I also like the introduction of profession collection as profession progression is really taking too long to advance.
This is pretty insane but you know what, it is just another ploy to push away players or get them to start buying reals....i guess i'll either have to buy bread or carrots
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.