Just back off and leave me alone

Never call me disloyal ask before you EVER besmirch my name again. Everything i do is for a reason and it generally involves the well being of me and my friends clan. I never wanted into these problems but the MINUTE you insinuated my relative was disloyal because she joined someone else's clan proved to me everything i needed to know. But i will not tolerate or allow any of this DRAMA to touch Night Stalkers. That is MY family, those are my true friends. All you had to do was ASK why instead of private messaging me how disloyal i am because i chose to STAY OUT of it. I have already lost several friends because of the drama and if i have to lose another then so be it but this time it will be MY choice.
Comments
well said dabs !! drama is ...... destructive. and unnecessary ! and as far as clan....no worries there hun. FRIENDS know clan members and therefore will brush it off and still be your/clans friends. and those who buy into the drama....well. what can i say but wow, how sad! and those that cause so much drama let them make a cake from it, put candles on it, light them and celebrate how they hurt so many ppl....let them do it and celebrate ALONE.

just sayin !!!
u all good mate?
((black_beer)">
Well said dabs :) You're not disloyal at all x
hmm... everyone is so quick to toss that word disloyal around. perhaps they do not know the true meaning of it. their ignorance is their own bliss. let it be. they are not worth it. I will go where i want when i want, and those that involve others in my business are truly pitiful. i pay for my own game and i do not let others make decisions for me. those that do not like it need to not involve those that have nothing to do with it. and also to those that dont like my decision "suck it up cupcakes" when you start paying for my game play then you get to make my decisions
Alexandria Hhmm... everyone is so quick to toss that word disloyal around. perhaps they do not know the true meaning of it. their ignorance is their own bliss. let it be. they are not worth it. I will go where i want when i want, and those that involve others in my business are truly pitiful. i pay for my own game and i do not let others make decisions for me. those that do not like it need to not involve those that have nothing to do with it. and also to those that dont like my decision "suck it up cupcakes" when you start paying for my game play then you get to make my decisions

Amen, Sister. Well said.
I'm glad you guys got this all out in the open. I'm also glad i know absolutely nothing about it...lol
dabsJust back off and leave me alone
Never call me disloyal ask before you EVER besmirch my name again. Everything i do is for a reason and it generally involves the well being of me and my friends clan. I never wanted into these problems but the MINUTE you insinuated my relative was disloyal because she joined someone else's clan proved to me everything i needed to know. But i will not tolerate or allow any of this DRAMA to touch Night Stalkers. That is MY family, those are my true friends. All you had to do was ASK why instead of private messaging me how disloyal i am because i chose to STAY OUT of it. I have already lost several friends because of the drama and if i have to lose another then so be it but this time it will be MY choice.

A piece of advise..those who don't understand you and criticize you for everthing you did or did not do are not your friends. Friends are those who stand by you in every decision you make....We get enough of those in real life soo i am gona go and take my real life anger on some low level elite And i suggest you do the same ..and have fun while at it *Huggies*
dabs,
Very well said. But you?? DISLOYAL?? aw heck NO! We all have a choice to go to whichever clan we wish to (in our own factions of course) but to be called disloyal for our own choices? its for the same faction as it is! How, in that look, is that disloyal? But i know your pain as well, seeing many of my friends leave because of all the drama... Follow your own voice, not what others tell you to, and stay who you are! *sapphyhugs* you're a good friend, and don't let anyone change that!(lol i feel like i got off subject here... but hopefully, you understand some of what sapphy has to say">)
dabs,

To me, true friends stand by you and accept the decisions you take. Those that won't accept it and come out and tell you that THEY are not happy about it well...to me its all about THEM and not you. If THEY want something and simply can't accept YOUR choices, oh well...thats how it is. The goal of this game is, in my opinion, to have FUN. Its not about them or what they want. The decision lies in you and thats how it goes. To get mad and such to me is a total waste of time and energy.

We discover who our true friends are by how they accept OUR decisions over the ones THEY want you to make. Have fun and just forget about the ones that don't value your friendship enough to accept your choices. Its not like its all that different. The chat remains the same and you still have PMs, Skype or whatever program you use. Have fun!
dabs,

let them be. u be urself :)

Lady Sin,

Just what i wanna say and u said it already.
Sloth,

Weyah,

Alexandria H,

Joker in the Deck,

Sapphire warrior,

CursedDemon,

Lady Sin,

Night-mare,

what is sad is i thought it was a true friend but i learned how wrong i was there are aloto f good people on the game and i missed JimmyJamms name by accident sorry Jimmy for the most part i know everyone on this list including Jimmy and will say you guys are at the top of the good people list.....Lady Sin i have told you how awesome you are lately?....thanks guys
You did, thanks! Same goes to you dabs!
omg this could have been said to the person itself there did not have to be made such a dramatic forum post makes me think of that you tube video ... leave britney alone all this could have said to the person this is a waist of space and show me just how attention seeking people can be.... I see what ever person you talking about it not talking about factions here if someone had done harm to your friend you would not join their clan that is the reason why this person called you disloyal and making a post like this is laughable in itself gees tell the whole story if you are going to make a worthless forum post like this....... were you not the one who complained and moaned about podeth and her action a while ago and now you making out that you wanted to stay out wow how hypocritical then again what can you again I am so glad that I have true friends that will never do this to me so enjoy your hate campaign against this person for as long as it last it will die down eventually then what you going to do???

CursedDemondabsJust back off and leave me alone

A piece of advise..those who don't understand you and criticize you for everthing you did or did not do are not your friends. Friends are those who stand by you in every decision you make....We get enough of those in real life soo i am gona go and take my real life anger on some low level elite And i suggest you do the same ..and have fun while at it *Huggies*

and you can not talk and dont have any room to talk at all taking words of a person swopping it around and twisting the truth to suit your needs making up wild stories about a person to gain brownie points with a clan is not nice but then again it show the character of you telling a clan leader lies about what was actually said in a text while you pretend to be friends with a person is two faced in itself so what you said here about friends is redundant in itself you dont know the true meaning of friendship if it hit you in the face telling clan leader of another faction the person said they were going to war with a clan when the actual words that was said was the person have friends in that clan wow twisted truth or what your name suit you well you are a demon but a lying demon
Time2Die,

keep making multi's. good luck.
Time2Dieomg this could have been said to the person itself there did not have to be made such a dramatic forum post makes me think of that you tube video ... leave britney alone all this could have said to the person this is a waist of space and show me just how attention seeking people can be.... I see what ever person you talking about it not talking about factions here if someone had done harm to your friend you would not join their clan that is the reason why this person called you disloyal and making a post like this is laughable in itself gees tell the whole story if you are going to make a worthless forum post like this....... were you not the one who complained and moaned about podeth and her action a while ago and now you making out that you wanted to stay out wow how hypocritical then again what can you again I am so glad that I have true friends that will never do this to me so enjoy your hate campaign against this person for as long as it last it will die down eventually then what you going to do???

and you can not talk and dont have any room to talk at all taking words of a person swopping it around and twisting the truth to suit your needs making up wild stories about a person to gain brownie points with a clan is not nice but then again it show the character of you telling a clan leader lies about what was actually said in a text while you pretend to be friends with a person is two faced in itself so what you said here about friends is redundant in itself you dont know the true meaning of friendship if it hit you in the face telling clan leader of another faction the person said they were going to war with a clan when the actual words that was said was the person have friends in that clan wow twisted truth or what your name suit you well you are a demon but a lying demon

Reading this gave me a headache.
No cally my demon a liar! Since I also got told the same thing by 3 other people... lol. Funny stuff, this made for an amusing read for the afternoon :)
Guess we all knew this would never stop...here if you need me, dabs. I may not be much of a clan lead, but at least I know how to be a friend. Usually. lol

Strange that Demon is called a liar tho. And I am quite certain that I'll pick up a target of my own for daring to speak here....but really, I don't care. Wouldn't be the first time, certainly won't be the last.
Yeah... funny how the biggest liar I've ever known can accuse other people of it. I guess a guilty conscience just makes people point the finger at everyone else.

Ah well, we'll all get on with our lives and in a week (actually, a day) we'll forget people like that existed :)
this whole thread seems like a bunch of drama in itself O.o so many claim they dont like drama yet they jump right back into it how funny XD why even bother making a thread why not just "turn the other cheek" as the saying goes bravo to you people encouraging it it gave me a few minutes of amusement ">">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.