Just back off and leave me alone

Never call me disloyal ask before you EVER besmirch my name again. Everything i do is for a reason and it generally involves the well being of me and my friends clan. I never wanted into these problems but the MINUTE you insinuated my relative was disloyal because she joined someone else's clan proved to me everything i needed to know. But i will not tolerate or allow any of this DRAMA to touch Night Stalkers. That is MY family, those are my true friends. All you had to do was ASK why instead of private messaging me how disloyal i am because i chose to STAY OUT of it. I have already lost several friends because of the drama and if i have to lose another then so be it but this time it will be MY choice.
Comments
Time2Die,
number one the demon is not a liar. I am the relative that she speaks of being called disloyal. if you have a problem with what i do, please by all means take it up with me. i have all the time in the world for it and i will not stand by and let me sister dabs be HARASSED with it. Mind you it is against game rules to harass other players and disrupt game play. If you do not like that i joined my FRIEND Podeths' clan then you are just gonna have to suck it up cupcake. problems with me need to be dealt to me in private, not to my family or friends. they have no part of my decision making process. Podeth has always had my back, as well as most clans around here. You were once a friend, if you are who i think you are, and it should not matter where i am or who my others friends are. my decisions are my own. Dabs does not lie, she will speak the truth no matter if it hurts or not. i do not appreciate you dragging her into this. she is in a seperate clan and has no part in what i do. if you dont like the forum post, very simple solution here. i will use small words for you, " do not read it!" not that hard really. everyone is entitled to an opinion, but you are not entitled to besmirch someone with them.
Time2Die,

hey... i got something to say to you too!

We all go down our own paths, some go in the same direction, others diverge into different ways and different futures (other clans, irl, etc). But getting slammed verbally by others for following our own decisions? PLEASE! I know that this person does not lie. we get to choose what clans we get to go to and what WE wish to do here. do you get to choose for us? NO so... let US, as INDIVIDUALS, decide what WE wanna do! you have entitlement to your OWN opinions, but do not go and try to knock her down for her choices this person does not lie and they are not disloyal. they decided what THEY wanted to do. as THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL. Don't like the post? don't read it then!

~Sapphire warrior~
you to death dabs... and that's the truth!!!
ZER0SIGNAL you to death dabs... and that's the truth!!!

*likes*
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.