Pictures Contest

Dear friends,

Do you remember how we chalked on asphalt as children, and painted virtually everywhere & everything? It's hot summer now and that means it's just right time to imagine yourselves in second childhood and unleash the dragons in your hometown!

Terms and conditions:

1. From August, 3rd to August, 16th chalk or paint a dragon on asphalt or anywhere else except paper!
2. Shoot your creation (you can also shoot how do you create, but we need the result anyway) and publish your photo in this thread

*To do so, go to the contest thread, click "Choose file..." then choose the image you wish to post and click "Upload" button. Then you will see the image code in your message. To publish your photo, click "Send" button under the message box. We receive .JPEG photos only.

3. 1 contestant is eligible to publish 1 photo only.
4. You can chalk, paint or spray paint.

The contest results will be announced after August, 17th.

Prizes:
1st place - 40 gold coins & Elixir of Sanity
;
2nd place - 30 gold coins;
3rd place - 20 gold coins.

Comments
[IMG id="7600"]

My dragon doodle!! I'm hoping you can accept some marker I use to draw on the streets. "> Not sure who took my chalk and paint! ">
This is my drawing of a dragon, i did it in chalk on the sidewalk of my front door, i would have did it in paint but, it was no good, so i did it in chalk instead
Late but owell

[IMG id="7775"]
Sapphire warrior[IMG id="7600"]

My dragon doodle!! I'm hoping you can accept some marker I use to draw on the streets. "> Not sure who took my chalk and paint! ">

nice
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.