Dragon Eternity German Closed Beta Test

Greetings to you, warriors of Adan! We have launched a German Closed Beta Test of our game today, available at http://de.dragoneternity.com

Anyone who wants to help us improve Dragon Eternity is invited to join the beta test. Once testing is concluded, the German version will be available on the same server as the English version, with the option of switching game and chat languages. And that's not all!

"> Most active contributors will receive a special bonus prize once the German Closed Beta is finished ">
Comments
Need a new carachter or use this one?
Ragehunter, It's better to use a new character.
The 2 accounts will be linked even though we have to use a new email for the german one?
So, for this... i'm assuming i need a new e-mail?
Sapphire warrior,

Yes, just create character using new e-mail address and different nickname.
so if we do this? and we help out, we dont run the risk of being banned on our main account here
noxious,
I decided to help with the German beta test. Currently using another e-mail with a character there for the test. I translated a small part at the bottom of the home page for the german server "After completion of the closed beta phase all game characters are deleted, all participants received the closed beta at the official launch of the game a bonus when Registering their new hero!" So in that saying, you should be ok as long as you use a different e-mail for the character to test the server with ^_^
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.