Dragon Eternity - Best Browser Game of the Year

Warriors of Sadar and Vaalor! It is time to put aside your differences and work together for the sake of our beloved game! Click this link and help Dragon Eternity win the "Best Browser Games of the Year 2012" awards!  

Dragon Eternity has been nominated in three categories:

Click the images above or follow these links: Most Popular Game, Best New Game, Favorite RPG and use the Vote button  to support our project.

Please note that you are allowed to vote once per 24 hours for each award that Dragon Eternity has been nominated for, so don't forget to come back every day to vote in each category! Together we will see our favorite game rise to the top ranks!

Only registered users can participate in the voting but you can use your Facebook account to sign up in just a couple of clicks!

Comments
Go Dragon Eternity!
:)
yayy
DE 4 life!
I wish to complain about the vote link and the offer of a prize it takes you to a scam link to ask you to sign up for 4 offers that cost money on a credit card to claim any prize for voting. just plain wrong if you really want to know what we think offer us some game money as a prize and no out side link.
been voting everyday
I've been keeping a close watch and casting votes for this game. Go DE!">
i've been voting every day, but because of this stupid incident in game i am questioning why i should support a game who hires loose cannons as their guardians
yes as along as i get GOLD for it i have been voting everyday faithfully non stop i like this game so i will support it :)
We better get game money for this i would hate to get some outside link i would be pissed lol">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.