Guardian Protection

I was wondering if some kind of protection for Guardians could be introduced to the game or if Guardians could have a 2nd account which they could use for their role as Guardian.
The reason I'm asking this is that I've just discovered that if a player bc's a guardian, they can expect to remain shackled until they pay a large amount of reals out to be unshackled.
Not that I have any designs on bone crushing a guardian but the punishment seems a bit too severe to me.
Comments
I agree with my sister, Guardians, when off duty, are permitted to play the game as any normal player would that to BC them incurs such a huge punishment is more than unbalanced. This needs to be redressed in some form either by endowing Guardians with BC protection or allowing them to operate a "normal player" account separate from their Guardian one. The Guardians are extremely helpful to players from all levels but I was unaware that a normal game function performed on one of them even when off duty meant shackling.

Kyttyn
it's not to hard to know when a guardian is off duty. they are required to tell you if you ask and if they are on duty they post about it every 5-10 minutes. all the people I have seen punished for hitting guards hit them cause they were mad for something they got punished for... if you make them immune to being hit then people will become one to hide behind the shield. I don't think being allowed a 2nd account is a good thing either.
Guardians OFF duty can be BCed with no consequences. ON duty a Guardian BCed is punishable. Its very easy to know if the Guard is on duty. Just ask. Or if you don't want to ask if said Guard is not posting line in any significant way probably not on duty. Best way is to ask. I don't see how a second account would help aside from us breaking rules.

how about issuing the guardians protection spheres to use when on duty, therefore preventing any infractions. Just a thought to make it easier for G's and players alike.
JimmyJamm,
good idea!
no item is needed as if any players want to bc a guard all they have to do is fine out if they are on duty
A simpler solution could be to require that guardians stay in the square while they're on duty. Asking a guard if they're on duty or not before you BC them kind of ruins the element of surprise.
Lance Corpus,
u cant always be in the square when on duty.. theres other chat bubbles u know...
It might be a good idea for guardians to be allowed 2 accounts. When Guardians are on Duty, they can't do any battles, So they can't get very much valor. And, as almost everyone knows now, valor is the most important part of the game. If they had another account,they could get valor and fight in battles,so they can just have a better chance of being a stronger player.

Just a thought
Guards aren't always on duty. We get valor and exp and all the game perks when we choose to play the game. Personally I don't go fast. I slowly lvl up and slowly get valor. I don't see that an extra account would help us in any way. plus if we had second accounts and played that account while on duty it would only serve as a distraction to our Guard duties while on duty. I'm usual quiet on forums but I strongly believe that a second account for Guards is not a good idea. Sorry if I'm posting too much.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.