Contest - Snow Dragon

Dear Tart residents,
New Year & Christmas holidays are at hand, during which we invite you to participate in the most winter and snowy competition of the year, which will run from December 27th to January 27th inclusive!

Your task is as follows:
1. Make a snow (sand,flour) dragon or a snow (sand) angel (внешняя ссылка). Turn your snow (sand) angel into a dragon then using your imagination and available materials.
2. Write Dragon Eternity next to it in the snow (sand).
3. Take a picture of your snow (sand) dragon and post it to the forum.
4. We receive only one picture from the participant.
5. You should make the dragon exclusively for this competition.

Winners and Prizes*:
After January 29th the jury, including game developers, will select three authors who will receive:
1. Apple iPad Mini** and 30 gold coins;
2. Apple iPhone 5** and 20 gold coins;
3. Apple iPod Touch** and 10 gold coins.

Image source: внешняя ссылка

*In the case of winning prizes, each participant agrees to pay all relevant taxes (if applicable). The prizes are provided by our games fan, Maxim Matveyko.

Each participant confirms that he/she reached legal age to participate under the laws of his/her state/country of living/citizenship.

PARTICIPATION IN THE SPECIAL EVENT SHALL MEAN ACCEPTANCE OF THE AFOREMENTIONED CONDITIONS OF THE EVENT AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ALL LEGAL REQUIREMENTS.

** Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. This is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple Inc.

Company names, product names and marks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners and may be trademarks or registered trademarks. The above content is provided for information purposes only.

Comments
[IMG id="9413"]
Dear friends,
We know that many of you want to take part in the competition, but can not make a dragon neither of sand, nor of snow. For you, we have extended the contest until January 27th, and added one more material with which you can make your dragon - it's flour!
Hurry up to take part in the contest and win wonderful prizes from Dragon Eternity!
[IMG id="9559"]
Scuba Dragon! lol :D
[IMG id="9603"]
[IMG id="9618"]

Designed 26.01.2013, on the last Day befor End.....lol

Its no Fire-, Chaos-, Air-, Water-, Earth- or Orderdragon, its a Icedragon (some new Feature in DE for the Future ?)

The Eye was on Computer reworked, also under the Head, because i need a pillar for holding. All other is Snow and Ice in orginal.

I had Problems with upload the Pic, because that some deleted Posts in that Treat. The file was to big.

SirLucky
Enjoy the Snow Symbol of Dragon Eternity (i hope you are able to see it )

regards

rainbow bunchie ">
[IMG id="9619"]
This is my snow-dragon-lizardy-thingy with a round head and stumpy legs. I named him Roger. Don't hate... it's a lot harder to craft snow than I originally thought, and I was cold

[[Zero editing, made 100% from snow apart from the dragon eternity which was written in tiny bits of wood (cat litter) and the eye which is a stone]]

[IMG id="9626"]
[IMG id="9627"]
Snow Dragon. Made entirely of snow, no computer manipulation, stone for an eye and wood chips for the writing. Snow is really hard to sculpt what with the coldness and flakeyness of the stuff.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.