Reals

How long do I have to wait after you have taken my card info and charged said card before I see Reals in my in-game account?
Comments
the money reflects instantly but if it hasent then probably or most likely the funds have been put on hold by the anti-fraud department of paymentwall (the payment system) .. This has nothing to do with the game holding your money. (funds going on hold happens quite a few times and its a measure installed by paymentwall, nothing to freakout about.. just sayin)
All you have to do is click on the bank button, which is next to the reals and gold button.
Once the small screen opens up, click on the payment method that you chose to make the payment.
After thaat on the new screen that comes up there will be a help button on the top right side in the middle area of ur screen, click on that.
Once done you will see all the transactions that you have ever made on your account,it will be like a table, click on the start inquiry or inquiry button which will be the last button in the row of the amount in question here.
Here you send an email asking what happened with the amount that was charged on your credit card. hit send.
once done now there will be a view inquiry button instead of start inquiry...click on that.
A new window will open up and there will be ur inquiry and alsso a set of instructions under it....scroll down and read everything and it would tell you what needs to be done next..
Once you have done everything and submited all docs the money should be in your account within 2 working days.
I know i have explained step by step and maybe way too much in detail but i just wanna make sure that it works out, thats y i did so
Hope this helps.
Thank you - that was helpful!
Just got them! Thanks to the Game Support Team! Quick resolution!
sticky?
Joker in the DeckThank you - that was helpful!

You welcome buddy
UGH i wish that woroked for me
SAame here
This thing wont word ">">">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.